• This topic has 18 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by bol.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • CVNDSH HDPHNS
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Ker-Ching!

Like many top athletes, Mark Cavandish listens to music before races in order to get into the right mindset. While plopping a set of his new branded headphones won’t make you one of the world’s fastest sprinters, they do look damn cool.

The £199.99 headphones are foldable and come with a stylish hard case for traveling. The headphones have a detachable TPU flat cable, but can also be paired with your music device via bluetooth. A built in mic allows you to answer calls and dictate messages, and an additional row of buttons allow you to skip tracks, toggle call features, and more.

Only 500 headphones will be sold and you can preorder now. The first headphones will begin shipping next week. Order yours here.

bearnecessities

Plopping?

MussEd
    Free Member

N thnks mte yr lrght!

Jamie
    Free Member

Plopping?

Nothing sells quite like onomatopoeia.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Yeah, he listens to music while he’s plopping. Helps him relax. What’s wrong with that?

Northwind

Are you supposed to eat them then crap them out? Weird.

cloudnine
    Free Member

more like #SOUNDOFCRASHING

scud
    Free Member

The £199.99 headphones are foldable and come with a stylish hard case for traveling

Straight over the handlerbars and on to your ar*e

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Is it just me, but does the “CVNDSH” commutation bring to mind swear filter avoidance of a very rude word?

I would demonstrate but I fear I would be hit with the B?NH?MMER

GrahamS

fk tht!

brooess
    Free Member

Sometimes, as someone who works in the industry, I’m embarrassed by what passes for marketing.

Like many top athletes, Mark Cavandish listens to music before races in order to get into the right mindset. While plopping a set of his new branded headphones won’t make you one of the world’s fastest sprinters, they do look damn cool.

At one point did no-one think about taking the copywriter outside and shooting them 😯

Then again the whole concept of marketing one of our greatest cyclists with some ungrammatical expression of his surname is pretty crass too

somafunk

While plopping a set of his new branded headphones won’t make you one of the world’s fastest sprinters, they do look damn cool.

So they look cool?, that’s all right then as i don’t care about sound quality or comfort – i can just imagine the **** idiots who will buy them – Sometimes i despair but then i realise that we need these **** idiots in the world who worry about looking cool as it’s gives the rest of us someone to point and sneer at.

😉

chewkw
    Free Member

I thought someone should have come up with wireless headphone long time ago … Yes, no?

Jamie
    Free Member

Sometimes, as someone who works in the industry, I’m embarrassed by what passes for marketing.

I should add that the quoted text is from:

Get Pumped With Limited Edition CVNDSH Headphones From Vibe

…I thought I had linked it as the source, but hey-ho.

It does appear they have just regurgitated a press release they were given, tho.

PePPeR

Isn’t it Cavendish too?

CountZero

chewkw – Member
    I thought someone should have come up with wireless headphone long time ago … Yes, no?

Yes, there are quite a few, using AirPlay/BT 4.0, but, as with all such things, they have batteries in, and need to be kept charged up.
    I’ll stick with wires, thanks.
    [edit] the CVNDSH ‘phones appear to be BT wireless compatible as well.
    Those ‘phones look suspiciously like Beats Solo 2’s, just in a different colour. Not that there’s owt inherently wrong with those, the sound has been improved over the Solo HD’s, which are pretty muddy sounding, coming, as they do, from the World Of Doof© ®™ school of acoustic engineering.

CountZero

Hmmmm, similar, but not the same.

CountZero

Well, checking Vibe’s website shows that you can save £100 by buying the exact same ‘phones, just all black:
    http://www.vibeaudio.co.uk/headphones/over-ear/fli-over/

bol

Irrelevant merchandising is even less attractive than the relevant stuff with Oakley, Spesh et all. Brands don’t get a lot thinner. He’d better get on a winning streak once he’s fixed or his spare room will be full of tat for the rest of his life.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘CVNDSH HDPHNS’ is closed to new replies.