Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • CV writing Services..
  • Teetosugars
    Free Member

Anyone ever used a company that is good at re-writing your CV??

I’m in a great job, on good money/ benifits, but fancy doing something different.

My drama is my entire work background is Telecomms both Military and Civie.. and as such my CV shows that..

But I want a more “general” CV.

Any help greatly appreicated.

mogrim

I’ve seen a fair few “rate my CV” type posts on here over the years, and mostly the advice seems pretty good – why not try rewriting a bit of yours and posting it?

Dr_UpGrade
    Free Member

Teetosugars,
    My wife is a free-lance journo/copy writer and she does things like CV’s for people.. Drop me an email (address in profile) and I’ll forward it onto her so you can contact each other and sort out what you wnat and prices..

Hope that helps..

Mark

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

just extract transferable skills that you have and highlight them instead of the skills specific to your current industry. teamwork/leadership/problem solving etc

you’ll need to be able to back them up in interview with examples

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Its usually more important that you have held a job for ‘x’ years rather than flitted around…
    Most employers use phsycometric testing now so your CV just gets you in the door but not the job…

RCboy
    Free Member

Hi, I’ve been writting CVs for 8 years, I’m currently helping a number of people who have been made redundant from a local company. I’ll happily have a look at it and give you some advice on how to improve / change or make more general. Won’t cost you anything. email me tom – at – plugga.co.uk

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘CV writing Services..’ is closed to new replies.