Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • cutgate this saturday
  • mcdonagh2962
    Free Member

is anyone riding cut gate on Saturday as I want to ride it for the first time but don’t fancy it on my own , cheers

thepodge
    Free Member

Met office have issued weather warnings for Friday so if you think riding cut gate on Saturday take a snorkel

stevedoc
    Free Member

Rode Cutgate last night and it was as dry as silica gel in a sandstorm very fast, but the flying ants OMG I got bitten to high hell.
    As above the temp has dropped here by a few degrees in the last hour and there is a storm brewing that’s due to last till tomorrow evening

windydave13
    Free Member

The ants last night were horrible. The only rest-bite was at the bottom on the Ladybower side.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I clicked this thread just to warn of the wet forecast. We’re on a yellow alert at work. It’s going to be wet and cutgate really isn’t good in the wet.

stevedoc
    Free Member

Bad weather due ,on the plus side its going to nice in the Lakes this weekend :0 Sticks and Nan Bield ,sod Cutgate and the flying blood stealers

windydave13
    Free Member

on the plus side its going to nice in the Lakes this weekend

Indeed, we’re off to do the Great Gable Tour http://www.gpsies.com/map.do?fileId=cppjcrpifwuhctwn&language=en&client=summit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘cutgate this saturday’ is closed to new replies.