Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • cutgate conditions
  • sofaboy73
    Free Member

anyone been up cutgate recently? what’s it like up there? fancy one last run before the bog comes

thanks

mos

It was fine at the end of July, just one or 2 wide bog leaps on the top.
    Let me know how you get on as I might be heading up there next week.

markshires
    Free Member

I was up there on Sunday, it’s about as good as it’s ever going to be! A few of the bog jumps to watch out for but they never go!

sofaboy73
    Free Member

cheers

christhetall
    Free Member

Was also up there on sunday and managed to crash twice ! The second was sheer incompetence on the dry and dusty descent, but the first was when I was unlucky to discover that some of those puddles on the top are quite deep. I could describe the location, but I wouldn’t want to spoil your fun…

sofaboy73
    Free Member

I could describe the location, but I wouldn’t want to spoil your fun…

don’t worry, i’m aware (through fairly extensive crash testing) of most of the wheel grabbers up there. it’s usually the one where you drop in fairly steeply from the right bank followed by the short sharp climb that get me

Stevelol
    Free Member

I rode cutgate a couple of months back, everywhere was mostly dry but I had to do the mother of all detours around the bog just after the location described above. It seems a lot more MOIST than usual up there this year.

Tracey

Its as good as its been for a long time and well worth a ride. The run down North Americas is as good and as dry as I can remember

thepodge
    Free Member

I see the chicken run on the right there hasn’t got any better

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘cutgate conditions’ is closed to new replies.