Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Cuter than a baby robin
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

And to give you a sense of size, look at the horse next to the bloke in the background. The foal was below knee height, about the size of a spaniel.

soma_rich
    Free Member

Balmer lawn hotel! quality you could train a monkey to ride one of them.

Bunnyhop

That really is very cute indeed.

Muke
    Free Member

[croaky sore throat] I’m a little horse you know [/croaky sore throat}

Pity some local hooligan has dumped a bike in the background 😉

will
    Free Member

That is rather cute.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

muke – The bike’s not dumped, it is crashed. If you look closely you can see the ambulance car that they send out to follow me wherever I ride

😉

rOcKeTdOg

is it now the official maskot of the Big Bike Bash?

househusband

Cute – but piglets, and sometimes lambs, can be cuter!

pantsonfire
    Free Member

We got chased by a pack of cute lambs yesterday. We stopped and turned round they scattered and ran away we carried on grinding our way up the bridleway and they came after us again we stopped they scattered this carried on all the way to the gate. We were alternately laughing and going AAAhhhh at the thought of being chased by a bunch of cute lambs.

P20

Cute 8)

alpin
    Free Member

saw a foal being born last year in the new forest….

loads of little horses and donkeys around with one donkey hufffing and puffing.

as the foal was born this crazy donkey came over and started biting the new mother on the neck. me and some other bystander got a stick each and chased the bad donkey away.

Bunnyhop

alpin- that’s weird, ‘cos the same thing happened to me at the Wesh mt. zoo afew years ago.
    A mother llama was giving birth and grunting, the other lama. presumably the father, came running over and starts biting and attacking the new mother. I ran like a mad woman to find a keeper, who seemed to get the other animal away.
    Was really great though watching the baby trying to take it’s first wobbly steps.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Cuter than a baby robin’ is closed to new replies.