Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Customer service, Antur Stiniog.
  • deviant
    Free Member

All too often good customer service gets ignored so a thank you to the Antur lot who have been very accommodating with me since an original booking in December, I took them up on an email promo for a cut price December uplift… then my car broke down and I couldn’t make it, emailed them and they said no problem rebook when you can, booked again in January…..only to have Antur phone me on the day to cancel due to snow, try to book for today (phoned and emailed yesterday and didn’t achieve anything) but got an early reply around 8am confirming me on the uplift today….couldn’t make it at that short notice so emailed again today to rebook for later in the month….yeah no problem all done they said.

Huge thanks for all my messing you around and apologies too, excellent service and looking forward to the 17th. Cheers.

stevied
    Free Member

They were super -helpful for me a couple of years ago too. Day before an uplift found that my helmet was damaged. Phoned them up asking if I could get a new one delivered to them, next day. No problem they said and was sat on the desk waiting for me when I got there 🙂

ElShalimo

My brain reads Antur Stiniog as Count Arthur Strong.
    😕

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Customer service, Antur Stiniog.’ is closed to new replies.