Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Custom Paint job – help me design it
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I will be wearing this for 12 weeks. I have silver, red, blue, yellow and aluminium paint.

Download the pictures, colour them in and upload your ideas. I will attempt the best.

On the last photo the black circle is the pump and the dial selects which air chamber is pumped up. I guess the pump is best left unpainted.

Do your best!

shifter
    Free Member

Flames ftw.

That boot’ll go well on muddy sites, in November. Good luck : )

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Best I’d be able to manage is a load of knobs, go with that! At least you’ll only need a marker pen.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Given the colours you have I’d go for an iron man theme.

trail_rat
    Free Member

You bought one ? Dont you have to hand that back if on nhs ?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Single use boot. Doesn’t go back to anyone. I custom painted the last two without issue. One was even auctioned at my godson’s school fete.

Flames are really hard to do, especially with the paint I have.

I have to wear it to work so knobs with a marker pen might not be suitable.

Keep them coming…

Rubber_Buccaneer

You want US to do YOUR custom design? Well you are going to need more colours because there will be at least one rainbow 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

Iron Man™ stylie

scaredypants

You bought one ?

pretty solid investment, in his particular case 😉

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Wife gave away the last two I had. 🙁

I would like your ideas to inspire me. It will end up as my design

shifter
    Free Member

Sorry WCA, confused you with someone else there with the muddy site comment.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

No worries shifter, when I had two I used one for indoors and the office and the other for the woods, windsurfing and rock scrambling.

If you do try to windsurfing in one of these boots be aware they float and drag your foot up and push your head down. Nearest I ever came to drowning while I tried to remove it while upside down dear water

scaredypants

May I suggest that pink hotpants will only be practical for another week or two – definitely out once October’s here

northernmatt

Where’s Jamie when you need him?

CountZero

My first thought was Iron Man! Anything else is most likely to be monochromatic, black, grey or white; white would give you an Imperial Stormtrooper boot, but apart from Iron Man, I’m struggling to think of any iconic tech-type armour that’s coloured.
    Might be worth doing a Google search for Manga/Anime mecha pics to see if there’s something there, like Gundam, Neongenesis Evangelion, Ghost In The Shell, that sort of thing.

scotroutes
    CountZero

Hmmm, just did a mecha search, and most tend to be grey or black, or one solid colour, the nearest would be this one from Gurren-Lagann:

Which would actually work quite well, ‘crept nobody would actually know the significance, they’d just think it’s Iron Man.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Custom Paint job – help me design it’ is closed to new replies.