Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Custom MTB jerseys – who's best?
  • colournoise

Anyone ordered from any of the many custom jersey printers that pop up on a Google search?

Looking for best balance between quality and price on a limited run. Don’t need a design service, just the printing.

100mphplus
    Free Member

If you just want logos printed onto jerseys you’re supplying, then SpiralGFX near Preston are the dogs, speak to Sean.
    They print up a lot of the UK MX team tops, so graphics are top quality and hard wearing.

colournoise

Cheers.

Would prefer an all in one solution where they can supply jerseys and print them to a supplied design.

thomthumb
    Free Member

http://www.itscycling.co.uk/

custom kit arriving any day soon. the MTB jerseys they sent in the sizing pack were great.

Should have bought one but the rest of it added up…

sambob
    Free Member

Been impressed with our club Scimitar jerseys, the sleeves are slightly short so maybe size up if you’re lanky, but the material is ace and the cut in the body is good. TheCycleJersey tops we had the year before were crap, very thick stiff material that was almost unwearable in summer.

freeagent
    Free Member

well pleased with the Jerseys Owayo did for us a year ago.
    Excellent to deal with – and the jerseys were top quality.

100mphplus
    Free Member

I know a couple of people who have got jerseys from here http://www.stigmaracing.com/en/custom.
    Good quality and pretty cheap too, (two costs were £24 and £27 per jersey)!!

smurfly13
    Free Member

I’ve used owayo and champ sys, both produce nice jerseys but to keep costs down you have to order a minimum of 10 items!

andybrad

currently getting some from endura for cmbc.

drovercycles
    Free Member

We’ve used Massi custom clothing in the past and have been really pleased. More recently, we’ve been looking at Flare Clothing Co for our next run of jerseys and will probably go with them – nice folk, really helpful, and make some great kit.

Potdog
    Free Member

I use TJC for my custom jerseys. They’re not printing onto an existing jersey, it’s custom design onto blank fabric then stitched us as the jersey of your choice. Not really a solution for one off’s but good for clubs etc.

toomba
    Free Member

TBH the quality of TCJ is not a patch on what is used to be, the last few iv had didn’t last no time, but the first couple I got a few years back are superb.

rone

Massi are good. I was an advocate of Endura for the UK thing but Massi were great to deal with.

Potdog
    Free Member

@Sambob, I had a fresh batch from TJC a month or so back. Much softer fabric than my previous ones, nice on the skin. But I wasn’t displeased with the previous fabric either.

grey

Friend of mine runs this company Ride-It clothing
    He does custom and semi custom tops, also shorts that match the semi-custom tops.

andyrm
    Free Member

^^^^ +10 for Ride It! Ally’s done a cracking job for our custom kit. And unlike many, you’re not restricted to XC/repurposed roadie style gear. Got a combination of DH and short sleeve Enduro jerseys which are nice and “fitted” like an Alpinestars rather than some custom DH jerseys which are like ice hockey kit. Great price and made in Europe too 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Custom MTB jerseys – who's best?’ is closed to new replies.