Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Custom greetings cards?
  • Duane…
    Free Member

Hi all,

I have a few ideas for some Christmas cards I’d like to get made. I’d like to;
    1. Have a bunch made and sent to me
    And
    2. have the design on a website where people can buy them, the card is sent direct to them, and I get a cut (like zazzle).

I know there’s a load of companies that do this, so can anyone recommend who’s good to go with? I imagine I’d like to order approximately 30 of each of my 5 designs.

Thanks,
    Duane

binners

Where are you based?

I regularly get my greetings cards designs printed. Just got my christmas cards back last week, and they’re selling nicely. If you use a local printer, with a decent quality digital set up, you’ll get them miles cheaper than these online places, but the minimum order is usually 100 of each design digitally printed

You’re also best selling them via shops. Card shops, newsagents, or I sell a lot in local bars. People won’t order cards offline. Why would you bother? Unless you’re Moonpig, or Funky Pigeon, you’ve no chance.

Drop me an email if you want to have a chat about it. Its a nice little earner if done properly

Oh… and you’ve left it too late really. if you’re only getting round to thinking about getting them printed at the end of November

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Custom greetings cards?’ is closed to new replies.