Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Curve cycling from Aussie
  • beagle
    Free Member

Anyone have any ordering/user experience?

Either from Aussie or from G!ro in Esher?

Seen something of interest which seems bang on in every way. Be great to have a little feedback. FYI it’s this:

https://www.curvecycling.com.au/collections/frames/products/curve-belgie-spirit-steel-disc-all-road-bike

And Yes – I am considering a Mason 😛

antigee

its a bona fide business – I’ve seen one of those in the flesh and looks good – my understanding is they are chinese made (but I might be wrong) with the curve guys inputting on the design and doing some very nice work – only negative heard was some **** complaining slow to answer an email while they were busting a gut running the indian-pacific wheel race – personally I’d choose a company that uses it products over a fat guy with a marketing budget

there is an article somewhere on cyclingtips that covers bikes used in the ipw and has a few pics of belgies ready to go

beagle
    Free Member

Cheers Antigee.

Got a swift reply to an email I sent. I think their only dealer in the UK is G!ro in Esher. I’m in the North West unfortunately. Not that it would help being local as buying blind will be the only option as its a limited run of 100! Just looking at numbers/specs etc now.

Thanks for the reply.

uphillcursing
    Free Member

See a lot of their Ti bikes here on gravel audax and such like. Look very well put together bikes.

Pretty active supporting Melbourne based events and have seen a few what I assumed were sponsored riders or ambassador type people. I would buy one but they do seem spendy.

beagle
    Free Member

Agreed. £1595 gbp for the Columbus spirit frame and carbon fork.

I have been speaking to Rouke though, that 1600 budget touches a custom 853 with fork. Extras soon add up with the Rouke and the wait too.

Mason or Curve available pretty much straight away (June for Curve).

Any other alternatives?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Curve cycling from Aussie’ is closed to new replies.