Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Curse you Brexit
  • matt_outandabout

Now I can’t retrain at what must be the coolest university ever, in Italy.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Gelato University

https://www.gelatouniversity.com/it/home

johnners
    Free Member

I suspect this thread’s not going to have the legs of your previous Brexit related one.

shermer75
    Free Member

I suspect this thread’s not going to have the legs of your previous Brexit related one.

My money would be on the arguelympians weighing in anyway 😉

matt_outandabout

Me too. There will be someone claiming gelato will be better post Brexit, due to the lack of interference, and how the uk is an open opportunity for mass gelato manufacture…

jam-bo

Demand they let you in for free or you won’t sell them any 99’s with a flake?

kimbers

Gelato is foreign muck anyway

Good traditional honest Blighty born Mr Whippy or there will be protests on the streets

Drac

Foreign Ice-cream vans coming over here taking our kerbs.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Just start up a Parmo and Lemon Top university.

johnners
    Free Member

C’mon, if this is to keep going we’ll need someone who’s totally against gelato of any description, someone else who will pretend to have been totally for gelato but is now completely behind having no gelato and is able to sneer at all and sundry, plus one more total lunatic, preferably arguing in his second language.

kayla1
    Free Member

C’mon, if this is to keep going we’ll need someone who’s totally against gelato of any description, someone else who will pretend to have been totally for gelato but is now completely behind having no gelato and is able to sneer at all and sundry, plus one more total lunatic, preferably arguing in his second language.

😆

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I think the slender majority of my viewpoint entitles me to speak for everyone so I am confident in announcing that you can keep your foreign icey muck what we in Britain want, No what we deserve and what every man woman and child will have by birthright will be full fat Cornish vanilla. Once negotiations have concluded gorgeous vanilla ice cream will be supplied in 4.399 imperial quart tubs*, hand delivered weekly by milkmen on proper electric carts. And thanks to the expected economic upturn Cornish vanilla will be price controlled to no more than 9 shillings in new old money.

* hasty edit

Drac

5litre tub

👿

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Despite a hasty edit Drac’s outted me as as 5 columnist. I thought I could start small build a back story and gradually infiltrate the kippers, bringing them down from within but I blew it at the first attempt.

I’ll be on my way then.

sbob
    Free Member

kimbers – Member

Gelato is foreign muck anyway

Good traditional honest Blighty born Mr Whippy

G’awd bless Thatcher!
    😆

Drac

Despite a hasty edit Drac’s outted me as as 5 columnist. I thought I could start small build a back story and gradually infiltrate the kippers, bringing them down from within but I blew it at the first attempt.

😆

kelvin

Does Johnners win some kind of forum award for that post? I hope so.

This thread has made me Hungy.

binners

There’s an Italian ice cream parlour at the bottom of my road. I’m just off to fire-bomb it now

Sandwich

I’ll bring wafer/cones to watch and save the icy-loveliness.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Curse you Brexit’ is closed to new replies.