• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • current model MaxxD – users burn time experiences ?
  • iainc

I have mailed Exposure this morning, but keen to hear for others with the current Maxxd, with reflex technology

I’ve had mine for 6 months, and it’s used once a week on a 2 ish hr varied terrain ride. On PGM1, it should go for 3 hrs on reflex, optimising the output to make sure it lasts for the stated 3 hrs.

I’m finding that at the end of the ride, usually just over 2 hrs, the display is showing between 2 and 15 mins time remaining, which looks a good 30 – 45 mins short of what I would have expected.

It gets a full charge on a Thursday, after the wed night ride. When I connect to the charger in the morning (after it has sat, switched off, overnight), the indicator usually says it has 12% plus charge it in, sometime 15%, which doesn’t really tie in with the remaining minutes left showing on the display at the end of the ride (I realise battery will recover a bit in a warm kitchen overnight). It gets left on the charger a good few hrs after green light comes on, so probably 8-9 hrs.

So, normal or faulty ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘current model MaxxD – users burn time experiences ?’ is closed to new replies.