Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Current issue 57 of Singletrack mag… Page 96 pic, is it Dalby?
  • imnotamused
    Free Member

Page 96 of the current mag, the Blame the Dog column titled Reductive Theory by Mike Ferrentino.

Pic looks very much like Dalby but I don't recognise the drop off. Is it a new bit or where is it?

TomHill
    Free Member

Haven't got it to hand, but believe it is Dalby. Part of the new WC course.

EDIT – Think it is called "Worry Gill". Used to be a black climb, but added the drop, and is now a descent.

imnotamused
    Free Member

Ah nice. Not much of a run off if you try to drop off rather than roll off. Looks like a soft place to halt abruptly though 😀

Have you ridden the WC course there? Any good? Waymarked? Separate to the black and red or integrated?

TomHill
    Free Member

Yep, it is signposted… uses a combination of red and black trails, as well as a lot of new stuff. Good fun, although quite short (understandable as it is primarily a race circuit). Lots of fun and I was surprised how technical some of the sections were – not that difficult, but I'd imagine are a lot harder at full xc pace, with another rider right in front, and someone else on your arse!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Current issue 57 of Singletrack mag… Page 96 pic, is it Dalby?’ is closed to new replies.