Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 157 total)
  • Current insult of choice
  • Mister-P
    Free Member

Riding home on Monday night I had a car try to squeeze between me and an island in the middle of the road. Instead of the usual tosser or similar, I called the driver a simpleton. No idea where that popped out from but I was chuckling about it for the next mile or so.

What insult has come out of your mouth unexpectedly recently?

IHN

I find myself going back to that old favourite, ‘bell end’.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Brexiter.

IHN

Steady on now, no need for that

honourablegeorge

I still enjoy the brevity and mild shock value of the c-word

Pyro

‘Goddamn bonce-licking nanny cuddler’ gets used in situations where I have to avoid proper swearing.

I did call someone both a prat and a proper charlie the other day, that felt very old school.

vondally
    Free Member

Duckwad

You Merkin

You ignoramus

chakaping
    Free Member

Brexiter.

I prefer “Brexit ****”, you can just tell can’t you?

vondally
    Free Member

What the word Charlie….Or Charles

Onzadog
    Free Member

Cock womble still sees a lot of use.

theotherjonv

in the same way that ‘berk’ became a polite form of the worst word in the world (berkeley hunt), I’m thinking of starting a petition to get debated whether calling someone a ‘Farage’ can also be taken to mean the same.

franksinatra

Donald Trump is the current insult of choice in my kids primary school.

winston
    Free Member

You Trump!

retro83
    Free Member

ding-a-ling

onandon
    Free Member

**** bellend

fettlin

Chutney ferret.

dont know why, just makes me smile……

RustySpanner

Spunkbubble and Cockwomble seem to have most bases covered these days.

frankconway

Peasant or scrote if i don’t swear.
    In a work setting microcephalous idiot works well.

oldejeans
    Free Member

coc oen

northernerindevon

Its gotta be cock jockey. I do like some of the above though!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Doesn’t quite carry the same shock value up here, frinstance, someone can be labelled a ‘Good C__t’ and it’s seen as a term of endearment.

I tend to find that a shake of the head, or even better a chuckle tends to make the road ragers even more of a metal cocooned hardman.

poah
    Free Member

nimrod

IHN

Its gotta be cock jockey

What about ‘pooftah’ or ‘fairy’?

darrell
    Free Member

twunt

cheekysprocket

If I’ve got the presence of mind, I tell him I pity his girlfriend. And then ride like mad!

BenjiM

Chutney ferret.

I used to work with a guy abut 15 years ago who used this a lot. Not from Burnley way are you?

Trimix
    Free Member

Remainer

longmover
    Free Member

Knob jockey

IHN

Knob jockey

Again, what about ‘pooftah’ or ‘fairy’? Or ‘homo’? ‘Bender’, what about that?

AlexSimon

I had no idea that berk was rhyming slang for the c-word!
    I’d better stop calling my kids it 😳

SaxonRider

effing pleb.

jimdubleyou

Imbecile.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Imbecile.

Nice, I’m definitely using that one.

submarined
    Free Member

Wazzock. Never bettered.

IHN

He’s right you know.

milky1980
    Free Member

+1 for cockwomble 😀

Even my phone’s predictive text knows it well…

Rorschach
    Free Member

Wotsit Hitler

ThePinkster

Another vote for Cockwomble here although ‘you knob-head…’ made its way out of my mouth from nowhere a while ago when the afore mentioned Mr. Head drove his car into mine, writing mine off.

[edit]amused by the way that ‘knob-head’ avoids the swearfilter but removing the hyphen doesn’t 😆

core

I tend to blurt out “Cretin!” quite often, though when driving my usual abusive outburst when someone of advanced years makes a dodgy/unsafe manouvere (which is several times a day living where I do) is “You silly old bastard!”, regardless of gender.

This has to be the best outburst ever (definitely NSFW!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tJFgeerp5Q

I had an ‘incident’ with a van driver a few months back, quiet country lane, he had overtaken me once, fairly reasonably, but then had to stop when he met a lorry, there was room, so I went up the inside, while he was stationary, knowing he would be stopped for some time and it was safe for me to do so. Shortly after, further up the road, I was approaching a junction onto a main road, perhaps 20-25 yards away when said van decides he’ll overtake me again, despite me not being dawdling, his van being most of that length and the fact I signalling right. Without thought I flung my right arm even further out, almost across his bonnet, looked back and shouted at the top of my voice “Get back you c***!”. Scared myself to be honest, though I spent the next two miles home laughing to myself once the shock had worn off! My first real dodgy road experience like that, if I lived in London I can see me being banged up in the first week.

arrpee
    Free Member

I’m currently a fan of phrasing an insult in the form of a rhetorical question, as in:

“What are you, some sort of ****?”

I’m not a homophobic asshat, so would never use it in anger, but the phrase cocoa-shunter is undeniably glorious.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 157 total)

The topic ‘Current insult of choice’ is closed to new replies.