Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Current Good Deals on Single Malts
  • 888trojan888
    Free Member

The whisky shelf in my house has ran dry following Christmas, birthdays etc so it is time to restock.

What good deals are out there currently for single malts. I pretty much like all single malts so open to any suggestions

Thank

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Clocked something decent in Tesco last night for £28 – Aberfeldy IIRC, Smooth light and easy drinking.

mildbore

Sainsburys has Glen Moray peated and Aberlour 10 yo both at £22

mrchrispy

booths have a cracking whisky selection and often something on a a decent offer. beer selection is also pretty special.

chrispy likes

ski
    Free Member

Amazon are doing some good prices at the moment

Highland park 12 £27

Lagavulin 16 £48

I know its not a Malt, but had a bottle of Nikka Black for Christmas and it was beautiful, again around £40

bearnecessities

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/bargain-malt-psa-asda

This is still going at Asda and having had some since, it’s bloody lovely to my classless taste-buds.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

why does it have to be a single malt?

I’d have black grouse (dark grouse, smoky black or whatever they have called it now instead), normally when on offer £16 and just as good as most malts at the lower end of the price range.

Marin
    Free Member

I got a bottle of Aberfeldy for an hour of chopping wood on Saturday. I think that was a good deal.

edhornby

Black Grouse is a great shout – yes it’s a blend but a major part of it is Highland Park (that gives the smokiness) and it’s very drinkable

888trojan888
    Free Member

cheers all,

I might give that black grouse a go or that the American whisky in asda….both sound interesting

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Current Good Deals on Single Malts’ is closed to new replies.