Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Current full suspension 'trail' bike bargains?
  • grum
    Free Member

Following on from this thread: http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/bike-stolen-today-calderdale

With presumably little chance of seeing the bike again – any good deals out there in a similar vein to the Zesty? Probably medium size, 0% finance might be handy.

Ta.

bol

That there Boardman Team FS 650b looks like it would take a lot of beating for a grand. Not sure about interest free mind.

Rickos
    Free Member

What budget? MBR have some tests on bikes around the £1500 to £1750 mark that seem veritable bargains with the kit you get on them!

grum
    Free Member

Cheers. Probably £1500ish.

That Boardman does look good for the money.

weeksy

But it’s still a Boardman.

get a Commencal from either Commencal themselves or Fishface cycles.

joolsburger
    Free Member
    djflexure

Just going to sell the wifes little used medium Trek ex8; 2009 model. Could do it with Hope M4s, Black Flag Pros or Hope/ Stans EX – both set up tubeless, or the original Bonty rhythm wheelset. Might suit and would be reasonable.

Here

jamj1974

Thieving bastards!

bentiggerwyles
    Free Member

£1500 buys you a giant trance 3 27.5 wheels, 140mm travel, had great reviews, my mate just bought one as is great value for money

grum
    Free Member

Thanks everyone. How much for the second hand trek?

beicmynydd
    Free Member

I got £680 for a secondhand ex8 with good(ish) spec a few months ago

djflexure

Email me if you want to work something out. It’s in lovely condition. Exact price would depend on spec but I was thinking somewhere between 650 and 750, so the 680 seems about right. Let me know if you are interested as I had considered taking a few parts for new build, also we are also headed up to the Lakes next week so potentially could drop it off

tomaso
    Free Member

The Vitus bikes look good buys and the 27.5 Escarpe I saw at the Dyfi looked really tidy.

£200 more than budget gets the bike at the top of my post theft shopping list – YT WIcked $1700

Or a Canyon Spectral?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Current full suspension 'trail' bike bargains?’ is closed to new replies.