Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Current cannock conditions?
  • robidoo
    Free Member

Planning a trip to Cannock on Friday afternoon,(1st time ever) what are the current conditions of the Monkey trail?
    How does it ride in the wet, is it raining down there atm?
    Will be riding my SS jump bike round are there any long climbs I should be aware of?
    Is it easy to navigate round?

Thanks.

snakebite
    Free Member

raining, but fear not….

badlydrawnbiker
    Free Member

It's running like a dream at the mo',
    There are some good climbs, but I'm an old foggie and I only do it on my singlespeed, so anyone young enough to have a "jump" bike – whatever they are! should get round OK.

It can be a bit slippy in the wet due to the shiney pebbles that form the trails, but you won't be dissappointed – unless you are one of the miserable malcontents who frequent these here forum!

badlydrawnbiker
    Free Member

and yes it is easy to navigate – only one thing to remember, after you've crossed the railway line and the road – turn right, there is a marker but many don't see it because they are probably gormless.

clunker

was raining heavy earlier, but the MT is even better in the mud, just got my bike to wash now 😥

robidoo
    Free Member

Thanks for the reply's peeps, if anyone sees a fat 37 year old bloke on a little bike looking lost feel free to point me in the right direction.

takisawa2

Was raining hard, more forecast tomorrow.
    Lot of climbing but if I can haul a 32:17 anyone can.
    Enjoy.

Stainypants

I going down on Saturday for the first time, my 456 is stripped down at the moment will I die if i do it on my rigid inbred or do i need to role out the prophet.

Nick

spw3

It'll be more fun on a Prophet.

But then that would be true of almost anything.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Current cannock conditions?’ is closed to new replies.