Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Cube Stereo 650b
  • nacho
    Free Member

OK so I don’t have a wealth of experience in terms of the amount of different bikes ridden, however I do want to say I am now a firm believer in 650b. I have only ridden one 650b bike, at a demo on Sunday, I didn’t even go to ride it. It was the Cube 650b Stereo and apart from the fact I would be overbiked for most of my riding IMHO it is truly fantastic; silly light, flickable, responsive, quick, capable, smooth, fantastic skills compensator etc etc. Just wish I had £4000. Never mind maybe someone from Cube will read this and send me one 🙄

dave_h
    Free Member

silly light, flickable, responsive, quick, capable, smooth, fantastic skills compensator etc etc

Was it 650b you liked or what a £4k bike feels like?

nacho
    Free Member

Good question, TBH probably both and I didn’t ride a £4K 26″ straight after to compare but I have ridden £4k+ bikes before and the Cube was better than any of them I remember.

kimbers

not ridden one but the 10k build on this bronson review, quite rightly (imho) gets a slagging on pinkbike

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/First-Ride-Santa-Cruz-Bronson-Carbon-650B-Ripper.html

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Cube Stereo 650b’ is closed to new replies.