Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cube Stereo 160 HPA Race – Anyone Bought One?
  • lornepace
    Free Member

Hi everyone, I’m considering the above bike and just wanted to know how everyone who has bought one is getting on with it? There’s no reviews of the aluminium models that i can find online at the moment. I’m 5.8″ and thinking the 18″ so I won’t get a great deal of stand over room but the spec looks great for the money. Also I’m going to be buying on finance so the Canyon / YT / Commencal alternatives are not really an option for me.

Cheers

Lorne

neil29679
    Free Member

I tried to get one in a large but was sold out. It’s a fantastic spec for the price. I eventually bought the top spec aluminium Tm. MTB-MAG.com did a 15 bike comparison test and the stereo sl which has the same frame and suspension, scored very well. So far I’m two rides in and can’t fault it. As far as reviews go I’d imagine it to handle fairly similar to the hpc or look at last year’s fritzz. Basically the same bike

lornepace
    Free Member

Cheers! just found the test, link below for anyone else who is interested.
    Could you tell me what size you bought and how tall you are?

http://www.mtb-mag.com/en/comparative-test-15-enduro-bikes-back-to-back/

neil29679
    Free Member

I’m 6ft and bought a large 20inch. Expect 18 inch be ideal for u

mathewshotbolt
    Free Member

Cube also improved stand over clearance this year so ow everyone should be fine.

devash
    Free Member

18″ definitely at your height. Cube have really weird sizing so go by effective top tube, stack and reach rather than seat tube.

b45her
    Free Member

got a 2015 stereo 160 SL (the very green one) 18″ im a tough over 5 ft 9.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cube Stereo 160 HPA Race – Anyone Bought One?’ is closed to new replies.