Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • cube reaction pro or spec carve pro? are cube any good?
  • jacob46
    Free Member

just had to return a bike to specialized. may be too fussy but customer is always right.bad painnt job.

seavers
    Free Member

Just out of interest what was the problem with the paint? Never had a spesh but thinking about one for the next bike.

Edit: Full details/spec etc on the bike you bought pls!

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

here’s mine…

lovely, tweek the cockpit,.. namely, shorter stem, comfier saddle and carbon contact points and off you go…. smooth as the day i brought her and comes up a treat with a bit of Astonish…

fast and encouraging

i’m looking to go 1 x 10 as all the gears are unnecessary and lighter wheels would see this literally float…

gear cable internal routing is a pig but let the bike shop struggle with it

jacob46
    Free Member

Hi mate
    I ordered originally fs camber comp £2000.
    Came with paint defects on top tube. Shop assistants agreed it was not Acceptable.

So I had a rethink on my riding and ordered a carve pro. Guess what same again! I may be fussy but you dont buy a brand new car with paint faults.

I’m considering 1×10 and thinking of spending the extra on stumpjumper. As long as the forks are the same I mite do!

dannybgoode

Hmmm, what about a Genesis High Latitude? By all accounts the quite high BB means that people with shorter legs struggle to get the saddle position right but it may work to the advantage of a taller person.

Lovely bike, great reviews and looks phukcing awesome in the flesh. The 2×10 is a great spec. I’ve seen a few and they have all been beautifully finished.

linky

Cheers

Danny B

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

carbon don’t flake 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘cube reaction pro or spec carve pro? are cube any good?’ is closed to new replies.