Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cube reaction or Scott Scale
  • ljs1977
    Free Member

I had decided that I wanted a Reaction, that was until I went to the Scott demo day today.

I have between 2-3k to spend.

Looking at a cube gtc slt or a Scott scale 910, of which is £800 more..

Are Scott’s worth it?

Anything else to consider.

Cheers

gsp1984
    Free Member

What do you plan on using it for?

I have a cube reaction gtc sl… It very fast, very light etc… I bought it to race the Manx end2end

But in reality I wish I’d built a real nice Cotic Soul, as it suits my general riding more, and I never use the cube and in fact that’s what I will probably plan on doing in the near future.

Don’t suppose you want a cube reaction gtc sl? 9 months old, great condition, full xt etc. Probably after £1250

ljs1977
    Free Member

GSP thanks for your offer, but need finance.

Anyone else got experience with these bikes?

keppy
    Free Member

Have a 2013 GTC SLT and love it. Incredibly fast and nimble, climbs rapidly and without drama, and descends smoothly and quickly. Given it comes kitted out with XT throughout I didn’t see the need to spend more. And if you hunt around you can find it with 15% off, making the price gap wider.

teamslug
    Free Member

I’ve got a scale rc with continous seat tube 2011 model. I love it. Very fast and very very light ( sub 19lb). Stiff where it needs to be (bb30) and with a specialized saddle I can do 40 miles without feelin like my ass has been beaten!!. No issues at all with it.They are quite pricey though.

What about a Cannondale Flash. linky below is a massive saving

http://www.paulscycles.co.uk/products.php?plid=m1b65s2p4340

Would have one of these if i’d got the cash. This will be sub 21lb i would have thought.

teamslug
    Free Member
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cube reaction or Scott Scale’ is closed to new replies.