Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cube Reaction GTC PRO29 frame size help wanted.
  • gee68
    Free Member

Hoping to put an order down on this bike with my LBS but was a little concerned about which frame size i need,torn between 19″ or 21″.
    Im 6ft with an inside leg of around 34″.
    Any help from anyone who has bought this bike much appreciated. 😀

tony24
    Free Member

I am 5 ft 10 with a 32 and half inside leg I have got a 19″ and it feels perfect to me I have the seatpost set up with only about 3/4 of an inch before the minimum insertion mark. You will probably need a 21 with slightly shorter stem depending how stretched out you want to be

gee68
    Free Member

Thx for the reply Tony.
    When i spoke to the bike shop today they assured me a 19″ would be suitable but im not convinced.The trouble is there like rocking horse poo to get hold of so i’ve nothing to compare it to.I might just stick a small deposit on it and see how it fits when it comes in.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    stevewhyte
    Free Member

I have a 17″ but then only 5’7″. You must be pretty close to the cut off for a 21″. I have always tried to get the smallest frame i could fit.

I would be surprised if you couldnt just about squeeze onto the 19″

tony24
    Free Member

i think you would be fine top half its just you may need a longer seat post than the 1 they supply as you would be near the limit.

velomanic
    Free Member

I’m 5’11” / 32″ inside leg and the 19″ frame fits me perfectly.

gee68
    Free Member

The trouble is i suffer with slight Carpal tunnel in both arms and i need this bike to fit right.I was looking at the Grand Canyon AL 29 8.9 before the Cube but the ride looks quite low at the front putting to much pressure on my wrists on a long ride where as the cube seems to have a more upright position.

Big-Chris
    Free Member

I’m 5’9″ & tried a GTC 29er Pro in 19″ yesterday. I found it OK reach wise, but will not be buying one as I felt the bar height was too high. I tried the GTC 26er & fell in love with it, so I’ll be getting that one. The high bars may suit you though if you have hand nerve problems.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cube Reaction GTC PRO29 frame size help wanted.’ is closed to new replies.