Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cube Nutrail Pro?
  • domderbyshire
    Free Member

I wondered what people’s thoughts were about this bike. It looks well specced, even if adding a dropper would be a good move. Price wise it’s the same as the On One Fatty Trail, even if the spec of the latter is better. The Cube looks neater and I like the internal cable routing, too.

domderbyshire
    Free Member

No one tried this bike?

rocketman
    Free Member

They had a Nutrail in the shop when I was looking at fatbikes. IIRC it wasn’t the Pro but it looked contemporary trail-friendly Shimano 10sp 150/197 hubs tapered head tube thru axles etc

Decent bike but imo the frame looked a bit workmanlike so they could squeeze a Bluto in at that price

domderbyshire
    Free Member

Thanks for that. Hmm. On One Fatty Trail or Cube? Cube do a better finance deal… And I’d want to add a dropper to the Cube.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

If you want to add a dropper the more expensive fatty looks appealing when you consider the other upgrades (11x groupset, carbon bars).

The Fatty trail is a 120mm trail bike with 4″ tyres, the cube is more XC with (I presume with a 190mm rear end) 5″ tyres though. Depends what you want to ride on it because they could potentially be quite different. I’d say the On-One would be ace in the Peak with occasional snow/sand/bogs, the Cube maybe more suited to more normal fat-bike stuff like snow, sand, bogs (and normal trail riding)

domderbyshire
    Free Member

I’d mostly be riding in the Alps in the ski season,both through the woods and down the Pistes out of hours.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cube Nutrail Pro?’ is closed to new replies.