Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cube LTD SL 2016
  • billygoatgruff
    Free Member

So… been eyeing this bike up. Looking at the 21inch frame for mixed off road, XC and occasional technical trail riding (82kg). Hard to find any information/reviews on this bike.

– How is it for flat out speed ? front chain set in 22/36T, is this undergeared on roads ?
    – How is it off road on forest trails ?

all info appreciated
    thanks

devash
    Free Member

This the one? http://www.cube.eu/uk/products/mtb-hardtail/ltd/cube-ltd-sl-2x-blackline-2016/

I was seriously considering buying one a couple of years back and demoed a 19″ in 29er variety.

From what I remember it was a fairly stiff frame, geared to flat out XC racing rather than trail.

If that’s what you want then you can’t really do any better value for the money, except maybe the Boardman 29ers. But if you want something more “trailsy” then there are bikes with more suitable geometry out there.

billygoatgruff
    Free Member

Yeah thats the bike.

Someone must own one, there are no reviews or any real life info on this ???

thanks

devash
    Free Member

http://www.mtbworkshop.com/review-cube-ltd-sl-29-2015-xc-for-fun/ ???

I think the 2015 is the same frame as the 2016.

duckman

I am probably going to buy one from chain reaction as a donor bike,that spec is hard to beat.If you are willing to wait a week, you could have the frame 8) and everything that says cube. As stated,better bikes out there for trail riding.

billygoatgruff
    Free Member

I would happily buy the frame if it’s the red version and 21inch frame 🙂

martymac

I havent ridden one, but a customer was collecting one when I was in my lbs the other day.
    It looked fantastic and felt pretty light.

duckman

Mail sent 8)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cube LTD SL 2016’ is closed to new replies.