Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cube anyone?? Thinking of replacing stolen Spesh with Cube Stereo and a Blue Pig
  • geordiemick00
    Free Member

Some scally stole my (first real mtb) Specialized FSR last week, so I’m going all out and looking to spend £2500 – £3000 on a replacement. If I ignore the voices in my head and don’t buy an Orange 5 pro I quite like the idea of a Cube Stereo for the trails, something that I feel looks good VFM and then buy a steel HT like a Blue pig or On One 456 etc…

Can find very little on the way of Cube reviews, found a one in last years MBR where they gave the Stereo THE ONE 9 out of 10 and only criticised it for having a low BB.

I’m on a mission and have lost two stone in five months through MTB’ing 3 – 4 times a week and would like to maintain that throughout the winter, so having two bikes will save me late night maintenance moans.

any thoughts??

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

I keep looking at them, then worrying that the shock is right in line with all the clag being fired off the back wheel (put me off the Fritzz that too).

The new AMS 150 looks rather interesting mind….

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Get a new mtb and a road bike?

cubemeup
    Free Member

hi mate gutted to here about them theving @unts i hate them!!
    iv owned 2 cube atm i got a fritzz low bb but i got use to it stunning bike to ride and to control. i did have a AMS before but i wanted the extra sus so i could sell my DH bike.
    good prices on CRC i think, i would recomend a cube to anyone

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I go and buy a Stereo frame and now everyone bloody wants one. 😉

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/cube-stereo-any-good

beargotsoul

I got myself a Stereo The One last month, to replace a Prophet, absolutely love it, great all rounder feels much more stableon the downs. Low bb takes some getting used to on the climbs but soon get used to looking ahead. Just change the tyres found them awful on my local trails.

Reviews in Dirt mag sept issue and here http://www.imbikemag.com/issue3/

As cubemeup says prices for last years model on crc make it a bargin!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cube anyone?? Thinking of replacing stolen Spesh with Cube Stereo and a Blue Pig’ is closed to new replies.