Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Cube Agree VS Peloton
  • ackie
    Free Member

So I’ve decided on a Cube road bike as the geometry is spot on for me and there are some good deals to be had at the moment..

I am wondering whether I really need to spend a it bit more on getting the Carbon Agree.
    Having only owned Aluminium road bikes, I am carbon curious.
    But is the Agree a sufficient upgrade in ride quality from the Peloton to justify the price or do I just save my money and get some nicer wheels for the Peloton?

batman11
    Free Member

Hi buddy the peloton is a more ctc ride with a longer head stock so you are more up right, where as the agree is the same geo as there top end lighting frames so more aggressive for a start.
    There all great bikes but if you can get to sit on one I would as they can come up a bit smaller than some other brands overall.
    Good luck and to be fair you should be happy with any of there bikes as there great value.
    Also check out the focus ones to there nice and comparable at price point.
    Bats.

bikemanspen
    Free Member

I’m not how they compare,but I have the agree and it’s a great bike I got a cracking deal on it which ment it wasn’t much dearer than the peloton! I was also very carbon curious and so far (6 months) so good!

durhambiker
    Free Member

I was originally going to get the Agree, but upon looking at the two side by side in the shop and talking to the guy in there, I decided to save a few hundred quid and go for the Peloton Pro (2013 bikes, made the mistake of buying about 6 weeks before the prices on them dropped). Nicer looking bike, not much in it as far as weight goes, and more or less identical spec otherwise. Didn’t get a ride on the Agree, but I don’t regret going for the Peloton.

ackie
    Free Member

I’m going to try a 60cm Agree this afternoon. I think at 6’1″ it should be spot on.
    The 60cm Peloton’s head tube is only 5mm taller so it shouldn’t be that much different?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cube Agree VS Peloton’ is closed to new replies.