Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cube Agree GTC 2012 question
  • meandyuk

Hello,

I’ve bought one of these frames (black, red, white) 2nd hand and I was under the impression that the same frame was used throughout the range. Since looking, i’ve noticed that my frame has a thicker tubeset, especially on the top tube than the pro, race, sl etc and the internal cable routing is only partial.

Not sure if anyone will know, but i’m just wondering why it’s a gtc but different to the rest in the year range. And if it won’t be as good to ride as the others. I thought i’d got a bargain but perhaps not so much…

Cheers

scotroutes

Saying it’s a “2012” perhaps doesn’t mean much. Cube typically change models some way through the year so you’d need to make sure you were comparing like with like.

meandyuk

The frame I have is in the 2012 catalog, and you can see the slight differences with the frame compared to the models above. I guess I just need to get it built.

saxabar
    Free Member

Perhaps post a link? I have a gtc agree from the less expensive end of the range (came with 105 groupset). I can’t compare and contrast but I’m happy with it. Well reviewed too, if that means anything.

cr500dom
    Free Member

I brought the previous model Agree GTC pro, (originally specced with mostly 105 but ultegra Shifters and rear mech) and I`ve been very happy with it, it got great reviews at the time and I struggled to find one as a result.

Only change on mine has been to Ultegra crankset, and a Specialized carbon/carbon toupe saddle to better suit my shape

I`ll get some nicer wheels for next summer too hopefully.

Get it built, I think you`ll enjoy it

joeegg
    Free Member

A friend bought the same model this year and was told by the dealer that it was the same carbon frame throughout the range.
    This wasn’t correct.The ” base model” does have a different frame.
    My friend took the bike back and put a few quid to it to get the different frame.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cube Agree GTC 2012 question’ is closed to new replies.