Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cube
  • robert140
    Free Member

hi guys i like to ask if someone know where are some review about Cube bikes for example cube stereo 140 C68 SLT 29 i thing that bike worth get in test
    Thanks

martymac

I haven’t ridden that one, but i do own 4 cubes and i can say all the components are reasonable, the value is good and all the ones ive ridden (7 in total) have ridden well.
    My mate owns the lbs (a cube dealer) and I haven’t seen a duffer yet.

eskay

Bought a cube road bike on cycle2work because for £1K you got a much better spec than most other manufacturers.

It is probably about 3 years old now and has not missed a beat.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    robert140
    Free Member

Ok i have stereo 140 about 3 years now and im happy with that but that new one is a litle expensive that why i want to know someting more . Which one did you ridden so far ?

martymac

Ive ridden the old stereo 140, and a new one (alu frame), and i have an ams130 and a stereo120 hybrid.
    Ive seen a couple of the carbon stereos, they look fantastic and are reasonably lightweight, but I haven’t ridden one of those.
    The carbon ones are out of my realistic budget, otherwise I’d have bought one tbh

peekay

I have the 2014 version. Carbon, full XT, Fox 34 140mm CTD Kashima,reverb stealth.
    Very pleased with it.

Capable of long all day rides and will put up with burlier things too. Love it and it has been perfect for my riding.

(Looking to sell at some point in the next few months so drop me a message if interested in a used one.)

robert140
    Free Member

Ok cool i going to sell mine too and hoppe will get that SLT one.what is a price that you know for that SLT one ?
    And that SLT is also for Cube action team or is just simular bike ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cube’ is closed to new replies.