Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • CTC or BC?
  • ronjeremy
    Free Member

So, I’ve been commuting for a while now and think it is about time I joined one of these, especially for the insurance and accident advise, so which one should I join and does anyone have any first hand experiences of either, cheers in advance all

MoreCashThanDash

I’m with CTC, mainly because they were doing a discount at the time and because they do a lot of campaigning around access and safety – I’m sure BC do the same, but CTC seemed to support issues that I was keen on as a mountain biker, commuter and occasional sportive rider.

A mate is a CTC member as they don’t seem to mind how many times you get run over by idiots on roundabouts in Manchester, they will keep on claiming on your behalf.

Not sure either of these is a compelling example/reason!

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Thanks mate, just think its something that I should do, I don’t mind braining myself falling off a mountain, but take offence to someone in a car doing it for me

I saw this thread and thought “Where have all the replies gone ? I’m sure there were more than two.”

Thread with the exact same title from a week ago.
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/ctc-or-bc

mrelectric

+1 MCTD . If your not racing, CTC is the one , and usually cheaper but see the history .

alexpalacefan

CTC. 3rd party insurance and they’re effective advocates for cyclist’s rights.

Also increasingly active with MTBers.

APF

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Cheers MTG, I did try a search but as usual it didn’t show up any results

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘CTC or BC?’ is closed to new replies.