Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • CTC member discount on which websites?
  • Mister-P
    Free Member

Yes I could probably look all this up, but which websites does being a member of the CTC (or other cycling groups) get you discount on? I had a feeling it was 10% on Wiggle?

granny_ring

10% at CRC and Halfords, maybe others but don’t know.

chakaping
    Free Member

CRC is BC, not C-UK (ex-CTC).

HTH

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    CraigW
    Free Member

15% off at Cotswold.

MoreCashThanDash

Think a mate got a CTC discount in Evans?

riddoch

They used to do 10% at Evans but I think that stopped when they started with Halfords.

granny_ring

oops sorry, I’ll shut up 😳

Bez

I’ve recently had 10% at both Evans and Halfords, but it’s only available in store. The Wiggle deal was years ago and there never was a CRC one.

Rubber_Buccaneer

I know of

15% at Cotswold
    10% at Halfords (had to show them the email I had as the staff didn’t know about it and they then scanned it as BC)
    5% at roofbox

But I mostly joined for the insurance, backup and MTB access campaigning, discounts are a bonus.

StirlingCrispin

As Rubber Buccaneer says, although it’s always worth asking in-store.
    (I’ve also used my CYcling-UK/CTC membership inlieu of a driving licence before now).

I’d ask at Spa Cycles too – when I first joined, 25 years ago, they would send parts to CTC members and you paid for them on receipt!

CTC used to have its own shop, which got out-sourced to Wiggle which then stopped discounting. Humph!

I boycott CRC because why should BC members get discount but not C-UK members?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘CTC member discount on which websites?’ is closed to new replies.