Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Cryptic junk email
  • neilforrow

Just got a junk email but this one is really off the peg.

Emanuel Melendez <Juan.1cd@static.zebra.lt>
    Test mesage 2913956T
    hi there

Captain Colquitt raised a Georgia state flag at the battery since he did not have a Confederate flag. Ruby lee mill site building.
    Columbano Bordalo Pinheiro 004. The addition of a second NASCAR racing weekend had dramatic effects on the economy of the state of Arizona.
    They had planned to take a week to travel to their home in Los Angeles but that turned into 3 weeks. At age 4, his father died, and his mother moved with him and his sister to Bloomfield, N.
    The partition of India had its own impact on the set up of town. The race was run from July 1 to July 24, 1983, and measured 3809 kilometers in length, broken into 22 stages. Then Jon heals the thugs and takes them back to his apartment building, where he places them in an empty apartment.

WTF

luna985
    Free Member

Not dissimilar here as well – sent to all male staff at the company I work for.

hi there

On 14 May 1443, a fire swept through Roskilde, destroying most of the city and all but three of the clergy’s houses. Collings was the honorary secretary.
    Town Hall, formerly a school, is visible in the background. The result was not found to be a statistically significant difference.
    In the following years he gave speeches and raised campaign funds on behalf of fellow Republicans. Government’s 10 Year Plan.
    However, he did not live in the house to any great extent after he inherited it, selling it when his mother died. Despite an unclear history, experts conclude early Feudal origin of the village. Cretaceous bed, nor allowed experts to inspect it.

wolly
    Free Member

Me too,

last pages of the Finale became almost a race between soloist and orchestra.
    He recommends that she be sent to a hospital. At the time of its opening, there were no other bridge crossings between Queenston and Coteau Landing.
    Elements of fairness, equality and democracy are built into it. Kohen should be called up first to read the law, for the verse taught to give Kohanim precedence in every matter of sanctity.
    Finnish Directorate of Immigration. Company, Hahn will become CEO of Los Angeles Development Partners, L. Lounsberry the Clown and the Wonderful Witch of the

aP
    Free Member

Is it pages from the new Dan Brown book?

wwaswas

They’re trying to smuggle a link past your spam filters, more ‘natural’ language makes it look like ‘real’ email so they just cut and paste bits of text from books into the emails.

tomhoward

Subject: Test mesage 910958U

hi there

Barron’s across news, advertising, marketing and other functions. Another object would work just as well if the characters treated it with the same importance.
    Multiface 3 Manual, Section 3. Cut to the next scene.
    The first simulation game may have been created as early as 1947 by Thomas T. Another use of this anchor bolt is to connect the concrete foundation of a building to its wall.
    Michael reports it as it happened, but Spider tells a different, more sensational story. Aldinga Beach south of Adelaide, his home town, Rodney was nearly bitten in half by a great white. Paragon Concepts, which later became Nisus Software, Inc.

luna985
    Free Member

I feel there is a market for a novelty Christmas book in here somewhere…

aP
    Free Member

luna985 – Member
    I feel there is a market for a novelty Christmas book in here somewhere…

[cough] – Dan Brown!

Northwind

Reads a little bit like an STW conspiracy theory thread

cloudnine
    Free Member

just arrived..

hi there

He was in charge of delivering the relief aid to the Committee which was discussing the appropriate ways to distribute it. As veal is lower in fat than many meats, care must be taken in preparation to ensure that it does not become tough.
    British organisation founded in 1958 to work for the restoration of the canal system. Although Matt longs for Attean to stay he is happy for his friend.
    This band was a band created by John and another guy called marco who also plays guitar. Shea back to life.
    With your heart and soul. Ten days later, the group voted to join Phi Kappa, and were charted on January 1, 1919. Sediment can also be discharged from multiple different sources.

welshfarmer

I see a pattern emerging, mine just arrived

“The Philadelphia Force’s inaugural season was in 2006. Smith, the last superintendent of Salt Lake County.
    The team was named on January 11, 2010. One decorative motif that is quite common is found across the top of the porthole slab.
    Professor emeritus of KEK. Virginia Tech subsidizes BT for this service.
    March 2010 for WiiWare, PSN, and XBLA. In 1964, Menzies announced a large increase in defence spending. In August 2000 Larkana celebrated its hundred years of existence.”

Yak

Me too – just now.

PJ266
    Free Member

“hi there

Termer, Watson, Rendell and Morgan to help out. A way to return the flyer to the floor or complete a stunt.
    As a youth he was encouraged by his mother to read in the family’s large inherited library. Japanese society as a whole, strengthening its development into a characteristically Japanese art.
    He died in 1966 of cancer at Gramercy Park, New York. The inks can also signal a desired temperature for consumers.
    The ensemble was, on one hand, famous for not having many women, usually played by men,and not having many actors at all. Andreas Worring in 1852 and improved by Bradbury. Winter 2011, Installment No.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

I had one arrive in my spam folder purportedly coming from Apple with the strapline my Apple ID had been suspended. As I don’t have an Apple ID, or any Apple products, nor would I want them, I deleted it at once.

Yet obviously the email had been tagged as spam; so why was it even delivered? I wonder how my email address came to the spambot’s attention?

Northwind

I just got one from a Terra Hawkins. Random generation has its moments

jools182
    Free Member

hi there

In the early 1980s, the club had a yellow away jersey. Red Prime Steak, an upscale modern eatery designed by renowned architect Rand Elliot.
    It showed Australian sheep farming at its highest level, whilst capturing the brutal reality of the drought. MM did not enter service until 1903.

hi there

The first set, R1, was delivered to Kumamoto Depot in July 2010. RFC 2026 and RFC 6410.
    The chief executive official of the city of Opelika is the mayor. Evan must leave West Lahunga Beach in search of medical marijuana.

Rio

test message.

The largest club of owners is GMC Motorhomes International, but about 20 other regional clubs are also active. President of this body between 1966 and 1969.
    The cycle of life of the ancient Sundanese people revolvied around the rice crop cycle. From that summer until the summer of 1993, the substation was located in a trailer in the parking lot of the studio tour.

Looks as though someone’s testing their Spam network using random extracts from Wikipedia.

neilforrow

So what do we all win? Seems we are the lucky ones here!

Would there be a correlation to why we are getting these – same service provider / mail server / sites visited… or just random?

plyphon
    Free Member

This was mine:

test message.

Upon her arrival on the 17th, she began preparations for inactivation. Archaeological Survey of India in improving the local conditions at the cave site.
    Lower floors for small house 5 dols. End criminals, broke down in tears.

Sent from – Estela.da@ptkap.co.id

How very strange.

Clobber
    Free Member

I like these ones…

Hello! I know that you did not expect my letter. Let me introduce myself, my name is Miroslava. I am originally from Ukraine.
    Just recently I moved to your country. Here I live with my aunt, her husband. So I stopped until they have.
    I do not know much English, so I often use google translator. In this country, I have almost no friends.
    Only neighbors of my aunt. I often see you on the street, and you loved me. I really want to meet you. My neighbor gave me your email.
    So I decided to write you. I hope you do not mind to meet me. I have at the moment there do not have a computer.
    I use the computer of his aunt. So I created a page on the site, so that you could look at my profile and my photos.
    If you do not mind to get acquainted with me, then please sign up on the site,FREESEXWOMAN.BIZ,My ID1736044.
    I hope that my photos and videos you like, and you want me to meet you. By the way, there’s my phone number.
    And you can call me. Well, all I’ve got to go already. I hope that we will soon take a closer look.
    May even be able to go where ever the weekend, have a coffee, or something.
    Sincerely Miroslava

andytherocketeer

had a whole load over the last 24 hours or so, exactly like those above.
    assumed it was just my ISP that had disabled the spam blocker in the mail server, and gmail was picking them up instead.
    all “appear” to come from .ar and .br addresses

haven’t seen that style of natural language spam filter bypass for years.

tthew

My last e-mail

All,
    Find attached schedule for WC 15.11.2014.
    Any questions please ask.
    Regards.

And it has an attachment. Looks suspiciously like a virus work to me so it will remain unopened.

wilburt
    Free Member

Feel a bit left out, all Ive got is sarah milfin inviting me to a seminar.

metalheart
    Free Member

people read their junk mail??? 😯

annebr
    Free Member

I’ve had a few of those today too.

Not in spam but my normal work inbox.

scaredypants

Might they have a means of alerting the spammer when they’re opened, so that it identifies people as someone daft enough to at least open their shit ?

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Cryptic junk email’ is closed to new replies.