Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Crunch crunch 1st of the month
  • squeekybrakes
    Free Member

1st ice of the year down here in Hampshire. Managed to come a cropper on some black ice on the way to work this morning but enjoyed the crispiness off road…

binners

Left the bike at home this morning as it looked a bit bloody treacherous, and the minor roads i ride in on wouldn't have been gritted. Lovely though. I fancy getting out tonight

steveh

1st ice I've had up in Sheffield too, no ride this morning unfortunately.

Trekster

wish I could, full of manflu so being good and trying not to aggrivate it like I have done in the past 🙁

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

1st ice of the year down here in Hampshire

Nahh, it's not. 2-3 frosts already in Farnborough…… 🙂

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Plenty of grit out for me today, apart from one or two sphincter tightening patches, but I survived unscathed.

soobalias
    Free Member

couple of slidey bits,
    more danger from the volvo driving bint in the shades and the frozen windscreen, who forgot whose right of way it is on a roundabout.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

She didn't forget mate, she didn't care.

I love this season of postage stamp sized holes in frozen windscreens, as a certain frisson of excitement to the daily commute.

I had a chap last night, follow me through the village for about a mile, plenty of places to overtake, good visability, seemed happy to sit behind me. Then, just as we approach a blind brow, I pull out to overtake another cyclist, he suddenly decides to try and overtake me, and toots his horn at me, annoyed that he had to pull right out into the other lane. He was miles behind me when I looked back to check. Gah, motorists, **** muppets.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Crunch crunch 1st of the month’ is closed to new replies.