Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Crud Fast Fender Mudguard
  • Grupper205
    Free Member

Hi, I'm a contact wearer and can't get on with wearing specs. To help reduce the amount of mud splatter to my face I'm going to purchase a Crud Catcher, but I'm tempted to get one of these too:
    http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/Crud_Fast_Fender_Mudguard/5360043564/
    Anybody had any experience with these? Are they any good? Do they move when doing jumps/a little free ride? It'll be going on Orange 5, anyone got any photo's of them on their 5's?
    Cheers!

chakaping
    Free Member

I have one and it seems to work very well at stopping spray getting in my eyes.

I usually wear glasses but have managed to go without a few times with this fitted.

Freemince/social DH is exactly what I do on the bike it's fitted to as well.

MrTall
    Free Member

I'd rather go for a neoguard – those front fenders look ugly IMO, especially on anything other than a DH bike.

The Neoguard does an ace job of preventing splatter and you can always make your own version with an old inner tube if you want to save cash.

Grupper205
    Free Member

Cheers MrTall, I'd not thought about using one of those. It'll also help me fit the bike in the back of the car as it's a large frame!

ratadog

I have one on a non DH bike and it keeps the mud/cowshit off my glasses/eyes and as my lack of cool was established age about 7 and according to another thread I am rapidly approaching the age when a troll thinks I will be too old to ride, the ugliness doesn't bother me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Crud Fast Fender Mudguard’ is closed to new replies.