Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Crowdfunding…
  • DezB
    Free Member

What a douche.

Yeah, and another word with a c and a u in it.

Cougar

You say that, but,

£100GBP
    A guaranteed date with Tom
    I will meet you in London and take you out on one of my 13 dates. You could be The One. Travel to London not included.

Estimated delivery: April 2015
    2 out of 5 claimed

Two people have so far pledged £100 each for a date with him. So he might be a “a cocktail bartender and… occasional writer” but he’s one with a couple of girls both willing to pay to date him. Think about that for a minute.

(Assuming the pledges aren’t from his mates, his mum, or Big Dave wanting to show off his hammer collection, anyway.)

peterfile
    Free Member

He describes himself as ‘a cocktail bartender

I’d never have guessed 🙂

Metro had it dead on with “hipster-by-numbers look”

DezB
    Free Member

Two people have so far pledged £100 each for a date with him. So he might be a “a cocktail bartender and… occasional writer” but he’s one with a couple of girls both willing to pay to date him

Gotta love a desperate woman. Bet they’re real catches.

peterfile
    Free Member

Gotta love a desperate woman. Bet they’re real catches.

Perhaps they’re a different kind of desperate though…£100 for what could be the chance to end up in the media?

footflaps

Must be Hipster hunting season soon? I’ve bought a new cross bow and a disembowelling tool ready for this years hunt.

DezB
    Free Member

I’ll join you. I’ve designed a special vice that holds them by the beard while you smack them in the face.

cookeaa

Must be Hipster hunting season soon? I’ve bought a new cross bow and a disembowelling tool ready for this years hunt.

I’ll be setting traps in Shoreditch and Hoxton, baited with Free Lumberjack shirts, Wayfarers and flyers for obscure bands, playing venues nobody’s ever heard of…

twicewithchips
    Free Member

what tyres for running over…

CountZero

Metro had it dead on with “hipster-by-numbers look”

Sadly, so very, very true.
    Hipster, spelled c, o, c…

bigyinn
    Free Member

Saw this earlier, what on earth?

peterfile
    Free Member

Someone I know went to school with him. I’d love to paste the FB chat that was going on about him between his school mates but I can’t find it in my feed anymore 🙁

Let’s just say I don’t think this sort of stunt is particularly out of character!

curiousyellow
    Free Member

How do you know the dates so far are with women?

bruceonabike
    Free Member
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Crowdfunding…’ is closed to new replies.