Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Crow Nest Rd in Hebden Bridge
  • elchenuk
    Free Member

there is a short stretch of track from Hebden train station to Mytholmroyd that is not on my OS map but is on the Atlas, it is called Crow Nest Rd and its a lovely track through some forest. Strangely though there is a sign at the start at the road that reads 'private rd'. Does anyone know if this bridleway is off limits?

woody2000

If it's a BW, then it's not off limits surely? I think I know the one you mean and I thought it was a FP?

elchenuk
    Free Member

Maybe it is a footpath I'm no tracker but I definitely saw horse hooves and tyre tracks.

nigew
    Free Member

Ignore the sign, its fine to ride through, i have been since i was 10 yrs old, 42 now, and no one has ever said a word!
    If you go up the concrete track at HB end, look for a sneaky track down on your left near the top, its not for the faint hearted and def dont do it in the wet 😈

soops
    Free Member

nigew – is that the nigel walker from ludd foot?

elchenuk
    Free Member

nigew I saw that track as I was walking through, it definitely isnt for the faint hearted! I might get my pads on and give it a go!

nigew
    Free Member

elchenuk – You dont need pads 😆

soops – Ive heard of him, bit of a dick aint he? 8)
    guessing that your'e superman?

soops
    Free Member

nigew – takes a dick to know a dick!! 😆
    you coming down to cannock for a ride sometime? ❓
    how's your sis? 😉

soops
    Free Member

nigew – takes a dick to know a dick!! 😆
    you coming down to cannock for a ride sometime? ❓
    how's your sis? 😉

nigew
    Free Member

Ha ha ha i actually meant that about myself, hey ho jokes never always work in the written form do they!
    It is Chris Reeve aint it?
    Ange is OK.

Yer should come down Cannock some time, ill see if The Blazin Idiots fancy a daytrip, been a while ago and enjoyed it.

My Email is in my profile

hughjass
    Free Member

Def a bridleway.

If you go up the concrete track at HB end, look for a sneaky track down on your left near the top

But who found it? 🙄

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Crow Nest Rd in Hebden Bridge’ is closed to new replies.