Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • crossmarks wired or fold? £19.99 vs £26.99
  • jacob46
    Free Member

From a 12mile bike ride, 5 on road and 7 on rough. Tree roots and no rocks. Bit of mud.

For the money I’m swaying to the wired.

boxelder

I’ll post you a pair of very nearly new folding crossmarks for 25 quid. Happy to email pics.

stomlinson
    Free Member

2.25? If Jacob 46 isn’t interested I may be cheers

jacob46
    Free Member

Boxelder

OK great

Let’s have a look cheers
    mcchalkley@gmail.com or tele 07590407467

jacob46
    Free Member

Today? Lol

boxelder

They’re 2.1″
    Today???
    Pics should be with you

boxelder

Sold

antigee

well thats sorted so no longer a thread hijack but anyone else fed up with fitting folding tyres – i guess it might just be “can’t teach an old dog new tricks” but can whip a wired tyre on and off and pump it (oo er mrs) in a couple of minutes but every folding tyre i fit resembles some sort of wrestling match that goes on and on

Duggan

If it was me I’d just get the wired

nmdbasetherevenge
    Free Member
    boxelder

That’s what he is getting – just saving £15

jacob46
    Free Member

Boxelder!

They are 26’s !!!””

I need 29’s

What now?

CalamityJames
    Free Member

Bad form I know, but belly laughed at this.
    (Sorry)

proberts
    Free Member

Haha, me too!…no-one mentioned wheel sizes, I would’ve assumed 26″. Sell them on!!

jacob46
    Free Member

I will.
    Just ordered a wired pair from winstanleys
    Good offer £19 each.

richmtb

I think if I had a silly minority wheel size I might have mentioned it

jacob46
    Free Member

I take it your a short arse ! Richmtb!

Nevermind.

boxelder

Happy to refund, but you would need to cover postage, which me to you was £7.50!

granny_ring

Blimey it gets worse 🙂

jacob46
    Free Member

Don’t listen to boxelder! What a ****.
    Told me he didn’t think the one had been used. There was a 4 inch skid patch the best one. Obviously they diddent like them.

boxelder

Excuse me jacob46 but you asked a question about cross marks and I offered you a pair at a little over half of the price you were going to pay. The pair I sent you were the wrong size, but most folk would assume 26″ unless otherwise stated. I’ve offered to refund if you cover the postage for what I see as your error. If you check the posts/emails you’ll see I was trying to give you some advice and asked what the tyres were to be fitted to – you still didn’t state 29″. I’ve always offered a refund for stuff I sell on here, if the buyer wasn’t happy. In this case your error would have cost me £7.50 in postage.
    Post a picture of this 4″ skid patch and I’ll still refund. Without that the offer of a refund is retracted. You’ve been on here for 3 weeks, I’ve been buying and selling stuff without problems for over a decade. You haven’t emailed me to mention that you weren’t happy, but insult me on here.
    Not the STW way I’m afraid. You know my email address.

nmdbasetherevenge
    Free Member

Jacob46

It’s your fault for not saying you have 29″ wheels as they are a minority on here. Sell them on!

jacob46
    Free Member

Sold!

purchased new from winstanleys. brilliant service.

29’s minority for the time being.

boxelder, if you thought one of those tyres had never been used then im gobsmacked! sorry but ive done 15 mile on new tires today and still don’t look like the pair you sold me.

smell_it
    Free Member

Problem is jacob46 without you putting up the photo’s as you were invited to, it just looks like you are full of shite. STW’ers seem very fond of referring to their lists of people who they won’t trade with, and you may have eased yourself onto those lists (if they exist).

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘crossmarks wired or fold? £19.99 vs £26.99’ is closed to new replies.