Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 76 total)
  • crisps.
  • ton

why are something so unhealthy so bloody gorgeous.
    went into the kitchen to put the kettle on. 2 bags of cheese and onion, 2 bags of canadian ham and 1 bag of smokey bacon eaten whilst kettle boiled.

😛

Cougar

Binners to the forum, I repeat, Binners to the forum!!

Esme
    Free Member

Perhaps you need a new kettle?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Have you seen the size of the man and his hands its one packet per mouthful 😉

jimjam
    Free Member

They are more addictive than crack cocaine* If you need some discouragement light one on fire and be amazed and how much oil is in one crisp.

Disclaimer: I have never tried to verify this.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

That’s probably less than one spud in total, so I’d say crack on and have some more 😀

binners

My only contribution to this thread is….

And Ton – I feel your pain. So far today 1 packet of Cheese and onion Seabrook, 1 packet of ready salted Seabrook, 1 packet of beef and mustard Brannigans. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Pigface
    Free Member

My downfall, the humble crisp, I don’t go fancy just your bog standard flavours, I could eat myself to death on crisps

FeeFoo
    Free Member

I could eat myself to death on crisps

This.

It’s number one on my desert island snack choice.
    Might make me a bit thirsty though.

Kuco

I love crisp, but I very rarely buy them now days as I just eat them in one go. My worst time was 3 bags of Kettles 150g bags.

boxelder

Perhaps you need a new kettle?

😆

Cougar

Chipsticks for me.

Peak Chipstick was the S&V “Chiplets” that M&S used to do back on the 80s; loaded with vinegar (and probably MSG), used to be a proper treat when I was a kid (once I’d peeled the insides of my cheeks off my teeth).

nickc

just how many packets would be involved in “eating one-self to death” do we think?

y’know just out of interest?

slowoldman

why are something so unhealthy so bloody gorgeous.

Fat.

binners

just how many packets would be involved in “eating one-self to death” do we think?

I don’t know, but I’m prepared to find out

kayla1
    Free Member

Not crisps, but Co-Op super deluxe triple chocolate cookies (from their bakery bit) are bloody dangerous. I can do a pack of four in one go 😳 Now I don’t even go down that aisle.

#likeahouseend #bezzler #takentohospitalonaflatbedtransit

nickc

that’s the spirit.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I’m gonna grass Ton up somewhat. A few weeks ago we were chatting about doing a ride & he said, ’19 stone again, HTF did that happen!?’, then he mentioned bread!

Sorry Tony… 😆

Cougar

I’m with you, brother.

jimmy

Kettle…. Or urn?

jimmy

Lightly salted kettle chips, or equivalent artisan nonsense, is all it takes.

bensales
    Free Member

Now this is my kind of thread.

Walkers MAX Flaming Hot are my current weakness. Way too many packets a day at 265 calories a packet!

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Can you still buy Smiths Crisps with the little blue bag of salt? They were a treat as a kid.
    Mrs feet likes the vegetable crisps. Just wrong. On so many levels. ( beetroot FFS)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Hungry now.

nickc

Mrs feet likes the vegetable crisps. Just wrong. On so many levels.

ummmmm, I really don’t know how to break this to you, but…

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Mmm Pringles…

ElShalimo

As much as I like, or am addicted to, salt & vinegar kettle chips, (not to mention the Aldi copy that is better than the original); I still wistfully look back to the days of yore and covet thy salt & vinegar Discos!!!!

mrsfry
    Free Member

I overdosed on Pringles once…….can’t even walk past the shelf in the shops now without feeling yucky 🙁

johnny5
    Free Member

Managed to give them up for lent – nearly killed me . The worst time was a post ride pint without a bag . The bag of prawn cocktail seabrooks I had with a pint of cask Aired ale after Easter Monday’s ride was orgasmic

dufusdip
    Free Member

Kirkby Malham Chorizo crisps. Bags intended for sharing but never happens…

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

The worst time was a post ride pint without a bag

Have you never heard of pork scratchings man?

Chipsticks will be the death of me I think. Mainly as it’s possible to eat enough in one go to cause my mouth to blister to the point at which drinking is painful yet eating more seems strangely appealing.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Was it a pedal powered kettle? Salt and vinegar discos hmmmm.

gavinpearce
    Free Member

Glad it not just me!

rascal
    Free Member

5 bags in 3 mins!?
    Not sure whether to applaud you or shake my head disapprovingly 8) 👿
    They are great though them crisps.
    Walkers Ready Salted for me.

mikey74
    Free Member

Yep, they are my kryptonite as well: Doritos, kettle chips (in all flavours), Tyrells, Walkers, Sensations etc etc. They are all like crack to me. As a result, I don’t buy them: My day-to-day salty, crunchy snack is either small pretzels or Twiglets.

footflaps

I’ve cut down to one pack a day…

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Burts for me. Devon Beef. Firecracker Lobster. Either will delight. It gets weird with sarnies as only Walkers will suffice. And a particular complementary flavour is always chosen, depending on the sarnie filling

Anyone tried the Burts Guinness Chilli ? I seek them, as yet to no avail…

Cougar

Anyone tried the Burts Guinness Chilli ? I seek them, as yet to no avail…

They’re currently in our vending machine at work.

simmy
    Free Member

I’ve only just got in from work and really couldnt be bothered cooking anything so my tea has been 3 packs of walkers crisp on butties.

Binners, my mates mum has a cafe and stocks every single flavour of that brand. I love that woman 😀

mintimperial

Walkers Prawn Cocktail, two bags, and a can of Dr Pepper, and then nothing can touch me, I’m happy. 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 76 total)

The topic ‘crisps.’ is closed to new replies.