Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Creme egg Easter eggs this year
  • hanchurch
    Free Member

Only one Creme egg in them, this disappoints me!

joshvegas
    Free Member

The dissapointment of a cream egg easteregg is and always will be the fact its not just a giant cream egg.

jim25

Creme eggs have gone down hill.

joshvegas
    Free Member

They never got up to the top of the hill.

Horrible things.

scotroutes

Disgusting.

Even the thought of all that shit sugar on my teeth makes them itch and squeal.

slackalice
    Free Member

Is it Easter already?

Dibbs
    Free Member

I used to love Cream Eggs, but following my cancer treatment my tastes all changed and now chocolate makes me feel sick. 😥

dirtyrider
    Free Member

The dissapointment of a cream egg easteregg is and always will be the fact its not just a giant cream egg.

+1

cranberry
    Free Member

I’m not buying them – Cadburys have gone downhill far better and faster than I can and I am jealous not going to buy their crap any more.

ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

What josh said, why have they never done that. Baffles me every year

chris_jh

I meet a woman who worked in Cadbury’s marketing department on a speed date and suggested they should make full sized cream eggs and she said they would make people sick – I said not everyone, needless to say she didn’t tick me…

wilko1999
    Free Member

They changed the cream egg chocolate from dairy milk recently to something far less nice. Anyway, I’ll probably still have a couple – I’ve got a sickly sweet tooth.

Duane…
    Free Member

I once bought about 30 cream eggs and a large easter egg with the intention of scooping out the innards of the creameggs and creating a giant one. Unfortunately I just got drunk and ate the cream eggs…

johndoh
    Free Member
    bongohoohaa
    Free Member

You have to DIY if you want that….

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64_KyHsKoIE[/video]

bikebouy
    Free Member

It’s not even chocolate anymore. Isn’t it just veg fat with flavanoids in now?

Wasn’t there a huge fractious thread on this very subject last year?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Creme egg Easter eggs this year’ is closed to new replies.