Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cree bike light fitting
  • bikerdan
    Free Member

The Chinese Cree front light has come out for the winter. Is there any better way to fix it to the bars than the O ring it comes with. I find it move whenever I hit a bump in the road.

jekkyl

You need to make the diameter of the bars bigger. I used gorilla tape and cut up inner tube but I agree it’s not ideal.

transporter13
    Free Member

I glued a tripod mount to the bottom of mine… Then bought a topcap go pro mount and fitted it to that…much more secure with the added bonus that it sits higher and the light beam doesnt hit my cables and hoses now.

docgeoffyjones

I got one of these so i could mount the light in front of my stem. Had to use a bit of tape to increase the diameter for a better fit

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01KLNE3PI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

nwmlarge
    Free Member

most cree lights can be adapted to a go pro style mount.

I unscrewed the mount from the base of my light and fitted an adaptor tab I got from ali express, prior to this I used a normal 90° go pro arm and packed it with washers to fix it.

1timmy1
    Free Member

Get some skateboard grip tape and put that round your bars, the light shouldn’t move then. Cheap and cheerful!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cree bike light fitting’ is closed to new replies.