Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Credit where it's due: Merlin Cycles
  • Swalsey
    Free Member

I recently started a thread asking for advice on what to do with some new crossmax from merlin that were marked (http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/if-you-had-just-spent-a-lot-of-money-on-some-wheels)

I decided to call them up and ask for a replacement. They were more than happy to sort it and they guy actually said he'd do the same, which is miles more than other shops have done in the past. And they were quick! 10/10.

That is all.

Pook

I agree. They've been unquestionably brilliant with me in the past. WOuld like to know what's going on with my current order though 😉

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

Everytime I order from Merlin, its here the next day, without a delivery charge. Which is something that cannot be said about Wiggle. Usually cheaper than the big players too. Good stuff.

Danger-Mouse
    Free Member

@ KingofBiscuits, not sure why you've had problems with Wiggle but I've got nothing but praise for them, had 99% of my bike orders from them, all free delivery, even small items, all delivered next day (apart from one but that was the Royal Mails fault), they have even price matched most of my orders too.

@ Swalsey, good job on the wheels, any pics? 😀

Spud

They're very good indeed, sent a seatpost I ordered to Devon next day so I had it for my hols!

Swalsey
    Free Member

Danger Mouse – they are 2008/9 Crossmax STs, no pics as yet but I'll be posting a pic of the build in a few weeks when its done 🙂

Danger-Mouse
    Free Member

Swalsey, cant wait to see them, havent bought my wheels for my custom build yet so I'm looking for some inspiration 😀

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

im well impressed ordered a helmet at about 845 despatched at about 1030. so should be here tomorrow :D, i like Merlin

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Ordered a new set of Revs off them and they chucked in a SDG BelAir saddle FOC 😀

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

what are merlin like on returns? ordered the ladies helmet Doh!

metalheart
    Free Member

Ordered on Saturday or Sunday, dispatched Monday would have arrived Tuesday except it needed signed for so didn't get it until Wednesday.

Nobody I've ordered from has been faster.

My real complaint is that I didn't order an X4 stem at the same time and take advantage of their discount…

BluePalomino
    Free Member

im well impressed ordered a helmet at about 845 despatched at about 1030. so should be here tomorrow :D, i like Merlin

what are merlin like on returns? ordered the ladies helmet Doh!

heh 🙄

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

well it didnt say it was a ladies helmet and i quite liked the colour lol owell. would be ok but theres flowers on it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Credit where it's due: Merlin Cycles’ is closed to new replies.