Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Credit where credits due….
  • Thomohawk
    Free Member

Just wanted to post up further to being well looked after by the guys at The Bike Chain in Edinburgh…

Busted my rear wheel a week ago up the Pentlands, following day I dropped it in for repair, only to leave the shop with a replacement wheel (inc. bolt thru hub) to keep me rollin while mine was out of commission!

Week down the line and I'm back up and running.

Cheers to Mark for sorting me out and to James for the love and attention he's given my rear end! 😉

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Mark is teh Awesome. :DW:

FACT.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

More big ups to

My mate Andrew popped in for a quick look around and left with a shopping bag (a la Roy Cropper from corrie) full of Honey Stingers. He reckons Mark is a HAWTIE!!

His only complaint was that Colin (AKA Druidh was missing in action and French Juan had not started his work experience (or was on strike)

Word on the street is great shop that is a tardis full of great bikes and NOMS!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    grahamt1980

Had veyr good dealings with them too.
    Ordered some POC body armour, recieved the order and found a multi tool in it.
    Called them up (honest I am) and they said because they couldn't offer any discount its a free gift.
    Bloody nice people

racing_ralph
    Free Member

BIKECHAIN FTW!

markd
    Free Member

aww you guys *blushes*

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Credit where credits due….’ is closed to new replies.