• This topic has 11 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Pook.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Credit card fraud: anyone in Stoke Newington…
  • Pook

…fancy visiting someone to give them a **** kicking?

£50 fraudulently taken in two separate payments over Christmas. What’s the MO on this stuff?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Tell bank, receive refund.

Pook

HSBC have been next to useless.

One payment using my debit card, one from the bank account – though that’s ‘pending’; so we can’t delete that payment options as a result.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

fancy visiting someone to give them a **** kicking

You are so manly and macho…

You had a £100 taken which you’ll get back and you’re acting like a total bell end !!!

For your aggressive bell endery you almost deserve it !

zippykona

Yes the card company will refund as they take the money off the retailer even though we pay a penny per transaction to guard against this.
    It’s a **** rip off.

wiggles
    Free Member

yeah its pretty shit for retailers had a £300 purchase on a (unknown to me) stolen credit card they took the goods then a few days later get a call saying the bank taking that money back because the card was stolen…

merry christmas 😆

You cant deserve something for threatening someone after they have done something can you? unless you are a time traveler…

Pook

Oh shush. I’m the least aggressive person in the world. Just pissed off that someone feels they can steal from me.
    I was aiming for hyperbole. Perhaps I should post more as I took that intent as read.

And I am manly. And macho. Grr.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

I get why you’d be pissed off but it’s not personal…

I was messing with you, you hairy chest manly man macho wall of man

martinhutch

You are so manly and macho…

No he isn’t.

He wants someone else to do it for him. 🙂

I take it you’ve contacted the bank so further withdrawals/payments are impossible for the time being?

Pook

you hairy chest manly man macho wall of man

Damn, now you’ve hacked my Facebook!!!

footflaps

yeah its pretty shit for retailers had a £300 purchase on a (unknown to me) stolen credit card they took the goods then a few days later get a call saying the bank taking that money back because the card was stolen…

I naively thought that if the retailer had done the appropriate checks e.g. CVA number etc, the CC company took the hit. Obviously not…..

Pook

PayPal refunded both. Passwords changed. Security questions changed. All payment sources disconnected.

Great boxing day fun!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Credit card fraud: anyone in Stoke Newington…’ is closed to new replies.