Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • CRC: whats going on??
  • catnap
    Free Member

is it me or are crc difficult to get hold of, mailed them twice in two days and still no reply, one order missing and the other still not despatched in 4 days, whats going on??
    anybody know

andym
    Free Member

Maybe the bad weather has disrupted their operations? (I haven’t had any post in 4 days).

racing_ralph
    Free Member

i ordered yesterday and got it today 🙂 the post has been none esitant here as well, not even seen any buses for 4 days! That should give you some idea of how well they did to get my none essential parcel to me

nickc

I think Andy from CRC was on a couple of days ago saying that they have a backlog on the email, and are struggling on the phone becuase of a shortage of staff (they are recruiting apparently)

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

You’d have thought it’d be easy to find people to work there, with all this recession mullarky….

MrNutt
    Free Member

I heard they’d take practically anyone, even the inbred! 😆

salad_dodger

Well it can’t be that easy Peter if they’ve had to resort to employing “Mr Customer Service” Brant.

duckman

Only problem would be that most of us would just want paid in script, thus leading to starvation and having to sell the kids! Sorry love, no food this month, but I did get a gorgeous Foes frame and an xt groupset instead…Hang on, with the shimano price rises, maybe just the groupset.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘CRC: whats going on??’ is closed to new replies.