Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • CRC – upcoming sale??????
  • Sidney
    Free Member

Hi everyone.

I'm upgrading my forks to a 15mm BT jobbie so some new wheels are needed. I quite fancy getting CRC to build some up for me. I typically spend ages waiting for a deal to come along but should move a bit quicker this time so anyone have advanced notice of a CRC easter sale? Do they typically include custom built wheels? i know of the easter egg hunt but thats pot luck really…

ta

dmiller
    Free Member

Crc don't do sales do they? I must have missed them in the past!

solarider
    Free Member

I was hoping for that too, but thought that the Easter Egg hunt was possiby 'it' as far as Easter Offers were going. I just ordered a few bits an hour ago though, so that's a pretty good omen that they will announce an Easter Sale this evening! If they do I'll be refunding and ordering again.

Sidney
    Free Member

Solarider – how do you go about refunding? Is there an option to do it before its delivered or do you wait until you've got the goods?

KonaTC

Got a set of Hope Pro II with Stans 355 rims well pleased, £230 from Winstanleys

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

It's been pretty wet over in Norn ireland so another flood sale may be round the corner…

rOcKeTdOg

aye, snow damage sale imminent

grtdkad

Aaaargghh, my eyes, my eyes! You made me look!!

Sidney
    Free Member

I'm kinda keen on a build up of Red Pro II's, black spokes, red nipples and black XM719. I thought maybe CRC aren't likely to do a sale on wheels they build up or have they done so in the past?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘CRC – upcoming sale??????’ is closed to new replies.