Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • CRC UK Tracked postage.
  • twoniner
    Free Member

Is it worth a whinge to CRC?

I needed some stuff for my new build so go it ordered and paid £5.99 UK Tracked postage hoping to get it tomorrow.

This is the wording for UK Tracked postage.

UK Tracked Delivery
    This is a paid for next day tracked service. If you place your order by 1pm Monday to Friday you’ll receive your goods the next day. Orders placed on or after 1pm on Fri, or on Sat and Sun will be delivered on Tuesday.

Skin of my teeth but the order went through at 12:55pm, it’s not been dispatched so that will probably be Tuesday now on me getting the parts.

Worth an email to them or just go the pub for a man size steak and lots of ale?

Matt24k
    Free Member

Steak and Ale pie? mmmmm
    I’d wait until Saturday lunch time before doing anything else just to give them a fair crack of the whip.

twoniner
    Free Member

Steak and Ale pie?

That sounds like an option.

ref my OP, sod it, Im being a dick. It’s the chance you take I suppose. 🙁

patriotpro
    Free Member

Go for the steak n ale pie, complain if you don’t get it the next day.

fj1200
    Free Member

Strange men in bowler hats are marching today over there and all post stops for the day I believe, I would be asking for postage refund and voucher as it ruined your weekend

billytinkle
    Free Member

You placed your order in time and you paid the additional cost – of course you should complain. Why offer the service if they can’t deliver? I had it happen to me with some brake pads I needed urgently for the commuter. Complained and was happy with their response.

For the record I find their normal delivery quicker and more reliable than the next day. Won’t use that service again!

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Anyone I know who’s paid for their next day delivery has never had next day delivery.
    Merlin on the other hand seem to deliver next day every time even without paying the extra!

steveh

You should at least wait to make sure it doesn’t come tomorrow first. I’ve had a few orders turn up before getting a despatch email.

boxfish
    Free Member

Same thing happened to me. Postage refunded and voucher received. 😀

arties
    Free Member

Bank holiday today in NI so if its a Royal mail service it prob won’t happen.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘CRC UK Tracked postage.’ is closed to new replies.