• This topic has 17 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by grum.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • CRC type shop for outdoor clothing?
  • ton

is there a good crc type shop for outdoor clothing?

thanks

higthepig
    Free Member

Webtogs

Not sure if they are the cheapest but their service is ace.

flyingmonkeycorps

I’ve found a lot of the smaller outdoor clothing shops / websites are really good if you don’t mind searching for the best price on stuff. Cotswold Outdoor, Nevisport, Needlesport etc.

Depends what you’re specifically after really.

disben
    flyingmonkeycorps

Mmm, Alpkit. I love my Alpkit stuff I do!

timidwheeler

Much smaller than CRC but I really rate “the Outdoors Shop”.

tomaso
    Free Member

Go Outdoors are worth a punt

MarkSS
    Free Member

Depends what you are after…

Another one not mentioned so far- Jackson sports – quick & keen prices

Given I’m on the mailing list of at least a good handful of outdoor stores I don’t get any crc like emails offering say £10 of a £75 spend

grum
    Free Member

Decathlon?

Lummox

field and trek

paddy0091
    Free Member

Alpkit, who had NEVER had their down jackets in stock.

In all honesty I stumbled onto Go-Outdoors the other day. All the big brands + much cheaper stuff

gusamc
    Free Member

try sportsdirect.com

I bought some mtb shoes off tebay and could hardly lift the box – as they’d done a free paper catalogue

satchm00
    Free Member

Decathlon seem ok, cotswold outdoors can have some decent stuff in there bargains “rock bottom” section.

lizzz
    Free Member

Alpkit, who had NEVER had their down jackets in stock.

I have two. 😆

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member
    rogermoore

As someone said, the outdoor shop are good and currently have free delivery on orders over £75 until 5th November.

I also have used the roof rack shop (camping and outdoor section) for bits and bobs too and also got great service.

RM.

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

I’ve found that with outdoors stuff prices vary a lot, so I tend to just do a Google Shopping search on the item I want. There doesn’t seem to be anywhere like CRC, who are nearly always one of the cheapest options regardless of what you’re looking for.

Go Outdoors probably have the best range, and prices are ok. Planet Fear have a much more limited range, but do sometimes have very good prices on good kit. They also do mountain bikes.

grum
    Free Member

Oh yeah, this thread is quite good for finding out the latest bargains (and encouraging you to buy lots of stuff you don’t need 🙂 ).

http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/forum/gear/bargain-alert/7436-320.html

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘CRC type shop for outdoor clothing?’ is closed to new replies.