Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • CRC "Sale"- prices increasing?
  • rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Is it just me thats noticed prices going up on sale items recently? 5.10 shoes, Royal jerseys and 661 Pads all more expensive than the start of the week..

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Not a great fan of the "sale" pricing policy…

You click on something that is in "the sale" and my, me.. When you look for your size it's normal price… The "sale" price is for the sizes they can't shift…

wwaswas

every shop in the world only offers sale prices on stock they can't shift, though.

re: price increases – guess they're either getting ready for the vat increase or have some sort of fluid pricing in place that increases the price on items that are moving faster than expected.

Nobby

It's the same everywhere & some 'sale' prices are laughable – I particularly liked the savings on offer here: LAPTOP

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Yep, the Kyle straits I had for £25 last night are now £30 but the gloves I want are down by a further £2. Very odd.

sc-xc

or have some sort of fluid pricing in place

Is that another flood sale?

rhid

I noticed that about the 5-10s. I think they increased the sale price but put more items up for sale? I got size 8 freerider shoes in grey for 60 when the previous day they were full price.

Jase
    Free Member

But CRC appear to be the only shop that offers different prices for different sizes of the same item.

fbk
    Free Member

But CRC appear to be the only shop that offers different prices for different sizes of the same item.

Don't start me on that. It's one thing that always puts me off looking on their site for stuff. You pretty much know that whenever you see a good price for something, the "normal" sizes/colours will be significantly more expensive.

jonb
    Free Member

Lot's of clothes shops will only offer some sizes in the sale, but the way the website is designed on CRC doesn't make it obvious from just browsing a section. It is really annoying.

hora
    Free Member

I dont like the google links- click on it and its actually for the cheapest smallest item. The average/normal ones arent competitive.

Jase
    Free Member

Lot's of clothes shops will only offer some sizes in the sale, but the way the website is designed on CRC doesn't make it obvious from just browsing a section. It is really annoying.

Never seen that before TBH

PJM1974
    Free Member

It's the advertising that annoys me… A set of Atlas cranks for £120? Even I would consider it. However that price is for the 165mm length cranks only in black, everything else is close to full rrp.

fbk
    Free Member

Lot's of clothes shops will only offer some sizes in the sale

I think that's generaly because the sale items are just the stock they've got left. I don't know anywhere else that has different sizes for sale at the same time for different prices!

guido

X.0 shifter im after has gone from £48 to £64 and is now £50 all in the last week.
    But the most annoying thing is that when i try and buy it – i click on the 'buy' button a picture of an inner tube comes up on the screen and i can get rid of it or proceed with the order… 🙄

megastream
    Free Member

This makes me mad, prices have defo gone up in the last couple of weeks.

How'd they get away with it?

iain1775
    Free Member

haha I was just reading this thread, got to the bottom post and below that what advert was there?

"25 years anniversary sale at Chain Reaction"

Priceless bit of marketing there 😆

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘CRC "Sale"- prices increasing?’ is closed to new replies.