Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • CRC Returns – not received full value?
  • TroutWrestler
    Free Member

I returned some stuff via Collect+. I was anticipating £92.95, but received a refund for £59.95. I don’t understand why I’m short £33. Everything was fully packaged/unused, and nothing cost £33, and nothing can add up to £33. Can anyone shed any light?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Is the item now in the sale?

wwaswas

Was there a spend x and get y off discount running when you bought it ? If the refund takes you below the threshold then they claw ack the discount.

Just got full refund on some forks I sent back via collect+

nuke

Shouldn’t matter whether it’s in the sale…you should get back what you actually paid

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Shouldn’t matter whether it’s in the sale…you should get back what you actually paid

Completely agree, just wondered if it was an error their end?

Actually, it will be an error their end, its just that seemed the obvios one..

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

have you asked them why?

cynic-al
    Free Member

I’ve had them give me a voucher then add the change to my paypal.

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

I have asked them why. No reply yet. I am assuming that it is an error until I hear otherwise. I just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this.

EDIT: I can’t recall any discount, and it doesn’t show on the invoice. The total for the goods adds up to the total paid via Paypal.

zilog6128

Did you have £59.95 in your PP account and then the extra £33 came from your bank account? If so they probably would have refunded it that way too!

legend
    Free Member

Sounds like some kind of conspiracy to me.

bruneep

I had this before, emailed them and the balance was added to my account. No reason was given.

mrelectric

I had a delay that turned out to be cos they sent 2 of the faulty items back to the supplier first., All refunded now, minus coucher. I did chase tho when i didn’t see all the money.

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

WTF!? I emailed and now they’ve refunded a further amount, but now I’m over…
    I’ll need to email them again.

watsontony
    Free Member

how much over?

watsontony
    Free Member

i wouldent e-mail them to tell them about over payment. did crc e-mail you about the underpayment?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘CRC Returns – not received full value?’ is closed to new replies.