Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • CRC – replying to emails
  • swoosh
    Free Member

recieved an order earlier today but missing 2 tyres i ordered but they are on the invoice with marks next to them to suggest they have been picked. emailed CRC asking whats happened to the tyres but not had reply yet. never had this happen before with them, how long does it normally take to reply to an email?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

one day they will start doing it…

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

theoretically

swoosh
    Free Member

what does that mean SFB? Are you suggesting they don't reply to emails?

thejesmonddingo

They haven't replied to mine,and the phone is constantly engaged,they didn't send part of my order too.
    Ian

geoffj

Try this Andy@Chainreactioncycles.Com
    Although I didn't get much joy when they buggered up one of my orders.
    Good luck.

foxyrider
    Free Member

They usually reply in 24 hours IN my experience but if its nr to the weekend maybe monday – Andy patrols these forums so you may get an answer today 🙂

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Are you suggesting they don't reply to emails?

so we're often told – they never replied to mine

shmoo
    Free Member

I had a reply within 2 hours of sending them an email today, but then I've never had any problem with them. Always find them excellent service

shmoo
    Free Member

I had a reply within 2 hours of sending them an email today, but then I've never had any problem with them. Always find them excellent service

MrsMugsy
    Free Member

always had quick reply and excellent service

thejesmonddingo

Still haven't replied to my email,sent 5 hours ago.
    Ian

jonk

Its usually 2-3 working days before i get a reply

Kuco

I emaied them and had a reply the following day and I've also phoned them. It took a couple of attempts but once through they were very helpful.

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Always get a reply within 24 hours and tbh I think their customer service is pretty good.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Emailed them last night, they replied 1st thing this morning. I used secret coded words like please and thankyou 🙂

thejesmonddingo

So I was wrong to ask where half my order is?
    Ian

Captain_Crash
    Free Member

Paulosoxo.

Like your post, 😉

CRC do OK, they have their ups and downs. I've been on the recieving end on both a good day in the CS dept, and on a bad day in the CSD.

You'll just have to keep on at them or dispute your CC statement. That might get CRCs' attention…

In the past, when internet shops have been lacking in their CS, it all turns around when they realise that they aint gonna be paid cos you're telling your CCC that you aint paying for goods not received !.

Once your CCC tell the shop they aint being paid…you watch that shop sort its act out. They soon sort your issue then. 😉
    drastic, not preferred, but effective, ime.

Andy from CRC has been very good in the past, he's come on here, amongst the flack, and tried to help. However, you have to get through to him first…

Good luck in sorting it soon. 🙂

CC.

proffarnsworth
    Free Member

swoosh what were the initials of the picker next to the items you didnt receive? Just curious to see if it was the same muppet that messed up my recent order.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘CRC – replying to emails’ is closed to new replies.