Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • CRC Rant
  • Goodgey
    Free Member

Ordered a helmet of CRC yesterday about 3pm, took the free option of postage with 48 hour delivery.

Just had a call from reception to say I have a parcel to sign for from CRC.

That makes my delivery early!! I think that is shocking as because I’m going out in London village tonight and dont want to be carrying a box around.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

0/10 I’m afraid…

tink81
    Free Member

I’ve had really really bad service from them. Placed a number of orders that have got lost in the system. Spent half an hour on the phone trying to get through and cancel order, get confirmation that order has been canceled and then low and behold a parcel arrived the next day with the order!! Thought firs time might have been a blip but ofter 3 orders going wrong have given up on them and would rather pay a few pennies more and get a better service. 0/10 from me too!

Dougal
    Free Member

Placed a 48hr order yesterday, turned up this morning. No complaints.

neil853
    Free Member

eh?

pjt201
    Free Member

they sent me the wrong tyre this morning. phoned them up and they answered in three rings and now i’ve ordered the correct tyre and am sending the other one back for a refund and they’re going to refund the postage. all seemed fair enough to me, mistakes happen and all that.

neil853
    Free Member

i’ve had lots a of dealings with CRC andd they were all perfect? ordered one day, here the next? what more do people want jesus?!

Lummox

How can you be upset about the free postage being better than expected, for the minor inconvienience of it arriving early. Maybe leave it at work till tomorrow? Just a thought. I’ve had blips with CRC but they’re still one of the best retailers i’ve ever used, both in the cycle industry and outside it.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Clearly a tongue in cheek rant!
    Placed loads of orders and NEVER had an issue in 5 years with their service. I rate ’em and recommend them fully!

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Lummox – Member
    How can you be upset about the free postage being better than expected, for the minor inconvienience of it arriving early. Maybe leave it at work till tomorrow? Just a thought. I’ve had blips with CRC but they’re still one of the best retailers i’ve ever used, both in the cycle industry and outside it.

I think he’s just having a laugh 🙄

bomberman
    Free Member

this thread= boring

heard it all before…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘CRC Rant’ is closed to new replies.